guess who's going to post next

DeletedUser15641

Aren't those the police?

If not, I will get rid of em anyways ;)

Piece of cake, want some Braet?

DeletedUser31931

THE CAKE IS A LIE!

As for everyone else *drags them back into car and teleports to the Caribbean.*
Ok guys, buy some beach stuff with some of the money we're gonna hide out in luxury for a while!

DeletedUser

*cough* My vocal chords still hurt.... Zemmy, did you have to take me out of the hospital before they could...y'know...actually do anything?

DeletedUser13682

We got the money, right? So we'll buy you some new vocal chords!

How's that sound, Tyger?

DeletedUser31931

No no no, tiger, you're still in hospital, I have no idea how you're talking to us because we left you in hospital and teleported away.

braet, do you know how tiger is talking to us?

DeletedUser15641

Not sure if Sam B is here, so I don't really know but will ask Johann.

Johann, do you know how is Tiger talking to us?(is he like xaviar at X-men?)

DeletedUser

Or maybe I just used the mysterious power of the telephone.

TUG, do you have any idea what's going on?

DeletedUser31931

ok, here's a quick brief, tug is being incarcerated for all of our crimes ( I set him up), tiger you've been left in hospital to be given some new lungs and stuff and we're all having a nice time hiding out in the carribean.

You ready to come join us yet tiger?

DeletedUser

Yup. I have my new lungs and vocal chords! The doctor was most reluctant to donate them but I got them anyway.

DeletedUser15641

Setting me up wasn't the best idea, here's why

Firstly, I am gonna get you since they tried to get me, I made some illusion by bombing someone else and somehow having my DNA in the bombed car.

Your setup wasn't best, this means that I am coming for you guys and it would really be not best idea if tiger remains with you guys.

So join me or I kill you in hospital tiger?

DeletedUser

*no answer, when TUG draws back the sheets on the hospital bed, he finds a manakin cunningly dressed up to look like me*

DeletedUser15641

**TUG makes a very disturbing investigation with the manakin by waterboarding and other methods to bring out information! *

DeletedUser

And whilst TUG pointlessly tortures a shop window dummy I'm relaxing on a beach in the carribean.

DeletedUser15641

*TUG than finds out it is actually a silly doll, it talked by TUG making magic again(Tiger seems very off because now TUG is using magic to find his accomplices' place)*

Now moving onto the beach, TUG used magic to teleport and spy on his comrades where they never knew :D

DeletedUser21540

*Johnny walks into the bar*
What has happened here? I go on vacation a few months and everything changes. Tiger, can you bring me a drink?

DeletedUser28032

Johnny You're back!

Tiger fetch the man a drink, don't make me use the encouragment stick!

DeletedUser

Johnny! Have a pint on me!

There you go Johnny, a whiskey for ya! Where ya been?