Guarding the stage coach quests

DeletedUser33299

Hi all

I am trying to find the
Guarding the stage coach icon on the map but i couldn't find it , could anyone help me to let me finish this quests ?

Thanks in advance

DeletedUser

you need to buy better clothes or add points into skills used in stagecoach job so you will be able to do that job

DeletedUser33299

I am searching for the icon of doing this job in the map but i cant find it !!! My level now is 44 , so where can i find this quests icon in the map ?

DeletedUser

You have to be able to do the job or almost be able to do the job for the icon to pop up.

DeletedUser

You have to be able to do the job or almost be able to do the job for the icon to pop up.
"Almost" is an exaggeration. At 120, you can see jobs at around -250 LP. At 44, I think it's something like -50 LP, maybe a bit more negative.

DeletedUser

huh didn't know that.....it'll pop up for you sooner or later, yazan :D

DeletedUser33299

My level now is 48 and still dont see it . I bought some clothes and still dont see it as well . This quest really make me wonder, when it will pop out and what level . :unsure:

DeletedUser26227

Yazan, it's not so much about a level, it's where your skill levels are. Some jobs take a very very long time to show up, and when thye do you still can't do them. Try to be patient and do jobs for money, products and experience while you are waiting for another quest to show up, and fort fight or duel.

DeletedUser33726

Guarding the stage coach

Hi. I have worked with the same problem as you, I am now on level 57, and with some work with the skills i needed for it to appear for me, it finally has. I used the TW-DB.info to find the skills i needed to upgrade.

You need to put all your skillpoints and buy clothes that inhance the skills for these:
- Horseback Riding
- Shooting
- Repairing
- Leadership
- Leadership

I think this job has a LP at404. It does for me, anyway!!

Good luck. Send me a PM in the game if you need more help.
My in-game name is: Jordan Two-Delta. And my town is called: Landfall Village

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He asked this question 9 months ago, I think he's figured it out by now.