Grinch Quest

DeletedUser14042

Any ideas about this new Grinch Quest?

I received this chest:

item_ig_megabagchest.png

DeletedUser35277

there are some dang nice items in those chests, I am more than happy.

DeletedUser

Monday -- Pat Desmond's Pants
Wednesday -- Chingachgook's Talisman

So no complaints here.

DeletedUser

now, i am disappointed there were only 2days of it.

There are 3 days of the week with the quest... Monday, Wednesday and Saturday. Since the update was on Monday, there was only 2 of those days... until Friday.

Tomorrow you can get a new bag.

DeletedUser23252

I am also very happy but the strange thing is most of these items are duel enhancing but the Parade set is still my best items for dueling

DeletedUser

I thought that Christmas would be the end of it. I was very happy to see that it was there today. Big fan of this event. Thanks Inno. :)

DeletedUser36417

when did this event start. I saw henry's green exclamation point today (Saturday)..So it's going to be Monday Weds. and Fri took look for quest?.I thought it was different last year,we bought these bags with bonds?

bosurker

when did this event start. I saw henry's green exclamation point today (Saturday)..So it's going to be Monday Weds. and Fri took look for quest?.I thought it was different last year,we bought these bags with bonds?

The Grinch Quest is open every Monday / Wednesday / Saturday during the event, so merely check in on those days (With some Turkey) and you'll get your random bag. As for buying the bags, as Slygoxx mentioned the Christmas Sale should pop up soon (Hopefully this upcoming week).

asdf124

The Grinch Quest is open every Monday / Wednesday / Saturday during the event, so merely check in on those days (With some Turkey) and you'll get your random bag. As for buying the bags, as Slygoxx mentioned the Christmas Sale should pop up soon (Hopefully this upcoming week).
The grinch quest is available from 16'th of december.