Grimhunters $$ cash battle $$ w8

DeletedUser

hey guys i need trustworthy guys to sign up for my cash battle if ya want in mail me on w8

requirments :- 6.000 cash in hand

2 battles will take place - 2 teams

team 1 will show up naked to attack carrying 6.000 while team 2 defends and gets some nifty items

then we swap so everyone gets a chance of a weapon.

DeletedUser25958

I don`t get it. You mean with duelling or is it a fort battle?

DeletedUser

fort battle - you bring cash die other people get special weapons noone else can get then you defend other people show up with money and die and you get special weapons :)

DeletedUser25958

fort battle - you bring cash die other people get special weapons noone else can get then you defend other people show up with money and die and you get special weapons :)

Okay, after reading this twice a get the point. But why does it have to be $6000? When you die you loose all the money, but your opponent will get a weapon worth $6000?

TequilaJoe

I have been in cash battles in worlds 1, 2 and 3 multiple times in all of them too and never seen a cash fight run this way before. Seriously, this is not organized at all.

TequilaJoe

Question, what do you mean it's illegal? You mean against the rules? So naked fort fights are against the rules then right?

LOL @ this past fight, as far as I know everyone had gear on so no one followed his request anyway

DeletedUser

Question, what do you mean it's illegal? You mean against the rules? So naked fort fights are against the rules then right?

LOL @ this past fight, as far as I know everyone had gear on so no one followed his request anyway

Yea, naked fortfights are illegal to my understanding.

DeletedUser20647

No it's not, take a looksie

the rulezZ said:
Pushing refers to an exploitative use of ingame features to provide experience, cash, and/or items to other account(s). Specifically, a player may not participate in a prearranged duel, bounty, or market trade to provide and/or obtain inordinate amounts of experience points, items or ingame cash.

TequilaJoe

Thanks ladygaga.

Besides it can't be illegal, it can be against the rules but that is not illegal. Only the courts, lawmakers and/or police say what is illegal, not a game. But it can be against the rules. However according to you ladygaga it is not against the rules. So thank you for clearing that up for us all.

DeletedUser

I'm very sure that it was in the rules before, ill have a looksie. But i guess for now thats ok, just seems like a waste of time.

DeletedUser

I have been in cash battles in worlds 1, 2 and 3 multiple times in all of them too and never seen a cash fight run this way before. Seriously, this is not organized at all.

not enough people - i seen it done this way on w10 by neo and it worked well vic got grants saber and somone got ikes i beleive