Grievances From a Somewhat Premium Player

bosurker

Hello Everyone,

As inferred from my title, I am a player who does spend money on this game (rather nicely in my opinion) and ran into an issue I thought had been addressed years ago. After buying some Nuggets, I used several on 800 Spins and wound up getting 3 Potions of a New Beginning. At first I was pretty pissed, however I remembered the last time this Potion was included in a Tombolla - I was able to request to have extra Potions replaced with other items of the same category (with the exception of Chests / Horse Certificates). After I contacted support I was informed that Innogames has taken a stance against doing this, yet they choose to include an item that is virtually worthless to a player like myself with no intention of changing Skill Builds - and to top it off - give me three of them. I understand that this can cause a headache for the Support Team having to manually replace these items, but for players like myself who financially support this game, this kind of "Rewarding" is a slap in the face, and unless this is properly addressed or Potions are made auctionable - this will be the last time I spend Nuggets on this game.

I'd also like to say I understand this is a company decision, and not yours personally Twista,
bo

Last edited:

DeletedUser34354

Maybe put option to change reward when player gets 2 or more potions which he has already in inventory.

Or remove them from event tombola ( leave it just in traveling fair ) ?

The Iceman

It's the same problem with the STEEL LINED BOXES for a 150 Nugget spin or 9000 Pretzels
Every one I have dropped have been filled with junk worth less that 10k
It's a real Insult

bosurker

It's the same problem with the STEEL LINED BOXES for a 150 Nugget spin or 9000 Pretzels
Every one I have dropped have been filled with junk worth less that 10k
It's a real Insult

The Steel Lined Box isn't a spectacular reward by any means, but at the end of the day it's something you can Auction off and only cost you 150 Nuggets or 9,000 Pretzels. To spend 800 Nuggets / 48,000 Pretzels for something you don't need and can't get rid of is really a slap in the face.

DeletedUser22685

I mentioned this several times back in 2013/14 when I actually played the tombola events somewhat seriously. Those potions in the 800 nugget category are completely useless, as to reskill normally would cost less than 800 nuggets plus an amount of cash that is immaterial for anyone who's forking out that much real life money on an event. Completely ridiculous that they're still there all these years later, I'd assumed they'd been removed by now and had completely put this out of my mind.

asdf124

The Steel Lined Box isn't a spectacular reward by any means, but at the end of the day it's something you can Auction off and only cost you 150 Nuggets or 9,000 Pretzels. To spend 800 Nuggets / 48,000 Pretzels for something you don't need and can't get rid of is really a slap in the face.
I have gotten that and still have not used said potion from last event.

It will be rotting in my inventory.

bosurker

Glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks this is a bit ridiculous. Thought the previous tombolla(s) would have been learning moments, but I suppose not.

DeletedUser36192

I got 4 in one tombola season back way back when. It really leaves a sore taste in your mouth and a large hole in your pockets.
But i also dislike the steel lined chests. Years ago they were valuable and had reasonable drops. Now a days you open them and get a crappy rusty rifle or some other piece of junk.

>would be a bit nicer if the potions were auctionable, but i'd rather them removed from the options altogether.
>steel lined suck :p

DeletedUser36192

Inno, Snr Sarg has got you here. You can't refute this one.
Nah, for people who want to climb rankings a 25% potion is amazing. if you save up from like all regular tombolas until you hit 149 naturally then you can basically jump to 150 immediately using potions.

if you buy and have a bunch of other potions sitting around you'd level like a madman.

Not saying 25% level is worth that many nuggets, but certainly for some it has it's purpose and value.