Greetings, new-old returing

MysteryOne

Hello,

I tried this game for a short while many years ago, but nostalgia made me curious if this was still going and so i returned couple of days ago.

What is the state of the game and the worlds? How is the comunnity?
Any advices for a casual-leaning early game?

Thanks.

ps. Glad to be back in shortly.

Caerdwyn

Welcome back! Since you didn't come to either world I live in, I can't offer too much, but I am happy to be in both of them. The game is the game. Play and enjoy; if there's an aspect you don't like, work on other things instead, but try everything.

Follow the quests. Buy a Quarter Horse as soon as you can; upgrade as soon as you can afford to do so. Not losing time on long walks is important. Quest.
Keep your gear slots filled with things that give skill bonus. Quest,. Don't get KOed by bandits, but duel three of them per day. Quest. Pick a Craft as soon as you can and make three things every day. Quest. Learn which questgivers come from which radial; ride the circuit. Oh yeah... quest.

BigNoob

What is the state of the game and the worlds? How is the comunnity?
Any advices for a casual-leaning early game?
Howdy, welcome back cowboy! To answer your question in the most unbiased way possible: it depends on who you are talking with. Some people will tell you the game is fine. While others will paint you some apocalyptic image. The truth is probably somewhere in the middle. Now with that being said, I recommend you to join the world called Colorado. Why? Simply because it is the ONLY one active enough to keep things interesting on the long term.
Once you are there you can contact me and I will give you some best start tips.