Greenhorns forever

DeletedUser1105

Yes, at the moment they get 'bp' as a greenhorn. But the german game is havign an update today which takes away that status.

Which means that it will probably be taken away from this server too.

DeletedUser

Thanks Black Jack. So would it be prudent to say that these folks are turtling?

They have no apparent responsibility in the towns - neither building nor dueling primarily. Or perhaps to be fair to them, they are overwhelmed by the choice of characters and can't decide. lol

Well, I am glad that this advantage will be removed soon.

Turtling yes, I am a greenhorn, level 20. I have very poor dueling stats, and so I haven't chosen to have my money taken away from me by duelers.

As for responsibility, I have 45 hours of building in my town, the second highest construction stat (By 2 points grrr) and the most money donated... I would say I have a major role in the town.

Why force me to duel? If the class bonuses were actually worth losing money over I would pick a class, but atm it is a much better idea to stay unduelible and save my money for my town.

DeletedUser3741

As for responsibility, I have 45 hours of building in my town, the second highest construction stat (By 2 points grrr) and the most money donated... I would say I have a major role in the town.

Wow top builder and top donor? How much have you donated so far anyways?

DeletedUser

Turtling yes, I am a greenhorn, level 20. I have very poor dueling stats, and so I haven't chosen to have my money taken away from me by duelers.

Why force me to duel? If the class bonuses were actually worth losing money over I would pick a class, but atm it is a much better idea to stay unduelible and save my money for my town.

Hmmm....I have chosen a character class, have exceeded your level, contributed the same amount of building time to my town as you have and probably equivalent of cash (I wouldn't want to share that information)... plus have dueled. In fact, have a dueling level higher than my exp level.

What have I missed out? :blink:

I don't think dueling necessarily = losing every time. That is what makes this game fun :) and challenging!

Anyways, I think they might eventually make you choose soon according to many who are informed of German server updates.... so I will see you in a duel soon, Idaian ;)

DeletedUser

Wow top builder and top donor? How much have you donated so far anyways?

$1850

Hmmm....I have chosen a character class, have exceeded your level, contributed the same amount of building time to my town as you have and probably equivalent of cash (I wouldn't want to share that information)... plus have dueled. In fact, have a dueling level higher than my exp level.

You missed the point that you chose a class... You felt that the bonuses were worth being dueled, good for you. I do not feel the same.

There are plenty of people that want to duel out there. They chose classes, let the duelers go after them. I am playing the game the way I want to, don't assume I can't make a decision about which class is better just because I don't choose to allow myself to be attacked.

DeletedUser

Or there is a chance that they really, really love the greenhorn picture :p:blink:

You have to admit he is a good looking dude :laugh:

I must be going wrong here and putting to much into my town

90 hours8229 $
:eek:hmy:

DeletedUser3741

I havent put any hours in the town building myself, but Im glad to say Im top donor at $4542 (yes its w3)

DeletedUser

Nice, What jobs have you been doing that merit so much cash? My players ask me how they should build all the time, and I just send them to west stats. Would like to see some good examples of successful builds (As this is my first time playing)