RP Discussion Greek God/Demigod/(That kinda stuff.) RP thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I have had the idea to start and RP about the Greek gods and hero's and that stuff. I was thinking an Age of Mythology type thread. Other than what's already posted I would like any idea and/or opinion on this topic. Thank you.

DeletedUser

Yea sounds good :)

But would people ever actually make threads rather than discussions about making them ?

I know I cant say that because Ive never made a thread, But I had half of one done yesterday... then I lost interest because I could think of names to name my people/places .... :mad:

I suck at that :(

DeletedUser

I will definetly start this up if I get I positive result so help me with the ideas and I can say for almost certain that if u can convince people that this will be good and give me ideas that I will start this up

DeletedUser

what angle are you gonna go at :) ?

A copy of AoM ?
And if you are, would you pick a side? egyptians/Greeks/Nords(I forget what their actually called)/and erm... Atlantis ?

And would you be a soldier/ one of the hero guys/ something else?

DeletedUser

Yes you would pick a civilization which is either Norse Greek Egyptian or Atlantean. (The atlanteans support the Greek titans) and it would take place in the time of Kastor leading Atlantis Arkantos being a God and Amanra being Queen of Egypt. You will be a hero of your respective civilization (a hero can be a demigod if you so choose) and at the start all civilizations will be at war with each other if all heros from 1 civilization agree with all heros from another you will be allowed to make an alliance if you run it by me. yet no alliances can be made until a week after the thread start and creatures of myth will be allowed like in AoM. Any other questions comments or ideas?

Another note I would be a hero in each civilization to avoid being biased when I control the gods.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@johannmaximus Macky55 is right you are a hero not a god but you are aloud to make up a hero that is a demigod from thor. maybe if you play through this one with me i will make a war of the gods type one after

also when "I control" the gods it would be too give gifts to each civilization actually scratch that no control over the gods whatsoever and i would only be 1 hero

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13682

Whoops! Misread. I call Stephen! Or whatever his name turns out to be. But I'll still be in. I do enjoy having lots of power.

DeletedUser

Okay but people if you do much more of this "when it starts" talk it's gonna get called spam now back on topic. I say that people who want to join should read some Greek, Egyptian, and Norse myths to get some idea. I will probably start up the RP in a few days once my ideas have been straightened out

DeletedUser

Thread now posted it's called The Fall of Man. Try it out it'll be fun.

Deleted User - 819397

thread for RP opened, so thread for idea discussion closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.