Greatest Player you respect in The West

DeletedUser9470

I dont think its possible to rank someone number one.
there are a few great people.

Whistlingleaf for his vision. outstanding person.
Elmyr, without him many would be lost.
Helenback is the nicest person on this game and one of the best faction leaders. I Love you Helen! ♥♥♥♥♥
Victor Kruger revolutionised the game, great vision, great leader of men, and a great friend to commoners like myself.
Berkie, allthough we have had our differences... Berkies input and dedication is unrivaled. I will thank her forever for her work on w10. both with victor you have made the best faction in the west, and have managed to completely annihilate a huge opposing faction. and still keep the best world alive.
Hellstromm as the best community manager. Also had a great input on w10. I hope we will see you back there one day.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Elmyr. If you don't know why I choose him above others, your problem. :)

There is a rumor that there was a person even more significant for the community, but I didn't play the west back then, so can't say if it's true, but to remind others, the nick is - Gem.

DeletedUser

its gotta be joxer! opps meds have worn off,prolly not
like a lot of other players i think its fair to say ive done a lot of quests with the walkthrough from elmyr,so thats always a big thanks

DeletedUser22685

There's too many to list them all. Elmyr, Hellstromm, Diggo11, Derek1982, Victor Kruger, Realm of Deceit, Wombat, One Armed Ninja, Sauceysauce, Azuk. The list goes on.

DeletedUser26406

★★nothingface★★

He was my mentor,friend and leader.
He was somebody you could trust and count on.
I really miss him.

DeletedUser22575

Victor Kruger

Knowledgeable of the game, consistent in his leadership and leads by example.

DeletedUser

Pyjamas
+KENTY
+Crafty Carpenter
+Paperdoll
+Irish myst
+wcoyote
+Blake the ruffian
+Sunriser7
+Sinn fein
+Hull Berret
+Clint900
+lil chuck norris
+Rattlesnake
+Redwyrm
+Drykas
+many more
(Basically everyone I play with :rolleyes:)
P.s.
I have trouble making decisions.

DeletedUser6752

The guy who helped me to not give up when I started playing was Terence - he'd always drop everything, no matter what, to lend you a hand.

The guy who learnt me how to do what I needed to do is Roland Deschain - and he's the only guy around who can consistently respond to my long and rambling telegrams with even longer ones.

The guy who epitomizes a sense of fair play (even while he's dueling you) - Neoquick.

DeletedUser14006

I nominate Electrons from world one as the greaterest player, check his profile for the proof!

DeletedUser22493

In fear of forgetting some, im not gonna mention names, but thanks to the people in W11 that despite differences, has worked hard to keep fort battling fun for everyone, without too many multis, counters and fakes.

Legion, TWW11, Code & others..

Apart from being enemies, we are all pretty good friends..

DeletedUser

Never gonna think abt it....

JoxerTM (for sure)
Derek1982 ( i don't believe i'm doin this.However he is grrr8)
Felicity Crumpet (Duh!if u are in w13)
Scareless ( what's more to tell?)
Ithi ( grrr8test dueler)
Master Skywalker ( whats to tell?)

DeletedUser9470

The guy who helped me to not give up when I started playing was Terence - he'd always drop everything, no matter what, to lend you a hand.

The guy who learnt me how to do what I needed to do is Roland Deschain - and he's the only guy around who can consistently respond to my long and rambling telegrams with even longer ones.

The guy who epitomizes a sense of fair play (even while he's dueling you) - Neoquick.

i still have terences email or facebook if u want, i took on his char for a bit, but he didnt want to come back cos he was too busy irl...
he was defo a guy who would listen, always had time for me, i hope hes ok and his dog "buster" LOL. I think he was in love with Nosi
XD

roland deschain is a (rude word here), he very successfully kos adventurers over and over to make them quit the game. he thinks hes tough and loves the sound of his own voice (hence every time he writes something its 500 pages long). we could do without (rude word here)'s like that, to be honest.

Neoquick is a nice player, in fact hes awesome, just cos he has "Neo" in his name!
:p

DeletedUser

Hellstromm all the way..Too bad he doesn't play anymore.

Amazing leader.

DeletedUser

Ms. Sara: one of the most consistantly good throughtout the worlds players ive seen, knows the game better thn most, and is friendly too.

Wow, cheers dude. And I play as a complete * most of the time. The fact I farmed him on W6 for uber XP for a couple of months says allot. And we stayed friendly. You see I'm not unfriendly to decent players/people.

Anyway in no particular order - MWFossils, Gamecmdr, Mant, Neo-Quick, Realm, Elmo for his encyclopedic quest knowledge, mstngcobra, Lumpyass, Pyjamas.

But I thank Oxotower most for teaching me how to play.

And without doubt... Phonebook.. Just when you thought you owned him duel wise, he pulled something freakish out the bag and won. I dread to think how good he'd be with placate shaman.

Last edited by a moderator: