Greatest Player you respect in The West

DeletedUser

Whistlingleaf
Jack Beauregard
Elmyr

I don't generally find playing a game well as something worthy of respect.
These three earned my respect as ambassadors for the game as much as players of it, by teaching newbies, clearing up misconceptions, encouraging fair and friendly play.
Too many people seem to take this game far too seriously, whining about being dueled or attempting to bully others out of the game.
Without the efforts of the three players I have listed (and others like them, such as Cro Sharpshooter) I think the player base would have evaporated much more quickly. They understand that a good gaming community is as essential to the success of this game as continued developement.
Losing players like Whistlingleaf and Jack B hurts the game much more than losing egotistical maniacs like Mad Alice.

I am a friend of Jack and we did not lose him yet:)

Dw George...:D

DeletedUser1105

Hellstromm would get my vote too.

He basically single handedly turned around a dying alliance on W5. His work on W10 is excellent, and I've heard about his W7 exploits.

I have yet to see anyone else with the attention to detail he has - his fort battle planning is immense, for example. He's a natural leader, and seems to know exactly when to be ruthless and when to take a 'softer' approach.

However, I'm not very comfortable saying so many nice things about him, so I'll also use his most-loved phrase and say I hate him.

DeletedUser

TequilaJoe, Matthew1993 and Capt.Monroe lol they make me laugh everytime they whine about everything

DeletedUser

I'm new here and I don't have a Guru but in general I respect all players regardless of their town or alliance, especially those who write guides for The West and are always willing to help new or less skilful players.

DeletedUser

I would go with Hellstromm as number 1 although I have many close number 2s and 3s in W2 WANTED.

Hellstromm spends so much time creating forums, battle strategies, organizing raids, duel wars etc... I have stolen many of his in town forum guides for my own towns :laugh:

Whenever I'm on, he's on... what do you do sit at your computer all day?

Favorite little saying is 'he he' I guess that's his sense of humor?

Haven't seen a pic of him? But I picture Hellstromm to be this 6'7" guy with horns and a deep voice. Probably wrong... most likely some 12 yr old girl with pig tails :laugh:

Until I see a pic this is what you will always look like to me.

440px-Hellstormmm.jpg

DeletedUser

Bobkool
He Joined My Town And Then Spent A Lot Of Time And Money Making It Great.
And Yup, Thats Exactly What Hellstromm Looks Like

DeletedUser

I just wanted to add moshurosh. this guy is awesome and will help out anyone if needed. I only play with him on W1 though so I don't know about the greatest..

Sounds like hellstromm is likely the greatest

DeletedUser

There are/have been many great players who deserve respect in game, for their hard work, dedication and commitment towards their town, to name the ones that I think are the GREATEST won't do justice to the many others that I don't know or haven't interacted with in game properly.

DeletedUser14006

I respect many players throughout the west but without a doubt the one I would have to nominate in this section would have to be FargoBear, for accepting me into -TW- Rock Ridge I where I have excelled in the game with great guidance and a very organized group of towns who under his unwavering leadership have become one of the most formidable group of towns in the west.

DeletedUser

To me KittenKicker just started playing again. He was really good to me in world 8. Taught me a lot thanks heaps man :p