Greasemonkey disappearing

DeletedUser6752

I'm curious if anybody else is having this problem - I'm using Firefox and just a few days ago I did the latest update (33.1).
Today, for the second day in a row, I log in after work to find that Greasemonkey has just simply disappeared! It's not listed under plugins, add-ons or anything else and the Cloth calc has been disabled (my first clue) as has AdBlock.
Yesterday I simply reinstalled Greasemonkey and the scripts came back (I had to reinstall AdBlock separately) but there must be something making this happen over and over.

I'm assuming I will end up reverting to the previous Firefox build, but I am curious if this is happening to anybody else besides me?

DeletedUser

I use Firefox and Greasemonkey. I did the update, but have encountered no problems at all. Curious.

Post-Edit: I have just looked under 'Tools' at the top of Firefox and Greasemonkey had it's own tab 4 spaces down.

Downloads
Add-Ons
Set-Up Sync
Greasemonkey

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You can use tampermonkey :) i use it with chrome and no problem at all :D

DeletedUser35179

link to the userscripts for tempermonkey

hello,

i have encountered same problem on FF. i am now trying to locate the scripts i had but no luck yet.

Be glad if you could put a link to the scripts you are using.

thanks.:unsure:

Isaya

Snr Sarg

I'm curious if anybody else is having this problem - I'm using Firefox and just a few days ago I did the latest update (33.1).
Today, for the second day in a row, I log in after work to find that Greasemonkey has just simply disappeared! It's not listed under plugins, add-ons or anything else and the Cloth calc has been disabled (my first clue) as has AdBlock.

I have a similar issue with the Inno toolbar. It works fine as long as you only open one Firefox window and use tabs, but soon as you open a 2nd window, the toolbar either stops working or disappears altogether.

Have never (yet) lost Greasemonkey though

DeletedUser

I have a similar issue with the Inno toolbar. It works fine as long as you only open one Firefox window and use tabs, but soon as you open a 2nd window, the toolbar either stops working or disappears altogether.

Have never (yet) lost Greasemonkey though

Go invisible...and desperate to the mod's wait. Your card was the 4 of diamonds and not the 6 of hearts.?.ask Futurama..his card was mine' the 2 of spades:no:

Go invisible...and desperate to the mod's wait. Your card was the 4 of diamonds and not the 6 of hearts.?.ask Futurama..his card was mine' the 2 of spades:no:

That's sort ov like a fire wall to prevent virus'...I'd suggest you use Norten Antivirus :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22685

I honestly don't think you could make any less sense if you tried.