Goodbye guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Leaving the game for good It's been a good time loved all the Town raids, fort battles we had Good luck in RL

Micky001

DeletedUser

I have played this game for 4 years now (not as micky001) I think it's time to leave now I've been to level 120 4 times with all four character classes I've done about 90% achievements, participated in about 500 fort battles, had my own town with over 20 people and had a duelling level of 294 I think it's time for me to go :)

DeletedUser

Yeah....after a while you realize you get a bit obsessed.....but why not stay until 2.0 just to see what it's like?

DeletedUser

Nahh.. I've played this game a bit too long should have stopped 2 years ago. It's a goodbye from me.

DeletedUser31397

Put your character on vacation mode first. Then later if you wanna go back, you can, and if you won't, you don't have to. It's simple.

If you decide to leave tho, I wish you all the best in RL and I hope we'll see you here again.

-BA-

DeletedUser15641

Bye micky btw which was your char name??I am just curious.

DeletedUser

I was wondering too, lol. I also wonder if we have the same reason for wondering...

DeletedUser20688

Micky001 has made his proclamation almost a month ago and I really don't see the purpose of leaving this thread active.

Status
Not open for further replies.