Goodby World 7

DeletedUser10059

It's been a great time... but I guess all good things must come to an end. :(

I just want to say thanks to all the great people I have played with over the years on this world. I hope to see many of you again on other worlds, and I wish you all the best.

Cheers
WF

DeletedUser

Migration feels like the last day of school, doesn't it? I'm long gone, but w7 did have some fond memories. I think it was the first world I was really very active in fort battles, though it was fairly quickly surpassed by others when I quit there.

Deleted User - 819397

World 7 was my first world ever, and I'm truly sad to see it go heh...I'll transfer my character to another world once deletion of the world is imminent, but until then I'm hanging onto it.

DeletedUser31931

I haven't played The West in a long time but World 7 was my first world ever, and really my favourite world. I found a bunch of good players there who all welcomed me and put up with my noobishness. Shout out to you guys at Harpers, all of you were awesome. I loved all of you but alas, RL closed in on me and I couldn't keep it up. Goodbye World 7 and I've just realised I'm extremely late to the party.