Gone With the Valentine's Day quest with Scarlett

DeletedUser36326

Please Help!!! Does anyone know which job needs to be completed in order to find the eavesdropper who ran into the yellow grain field?

Apelatia

This thread should have all the answers that you seek. Quest Discussion is the forum to use if you're needing help or advice on any questline.

DeletedUser

Hello,

The Valentine quest is gone... I cleared one of the last quest, but the next one doesnt show.

i finished the quest where i had to repair a covered wagon for 8 hours, and travel back to scarletts house. But the quest after that doesnt appear.

Anyone experiencing this aswell? Advice?

DeletedUser

Srna, did you check the other thread as Apelatia suggested? Did you check tw-db.info? Those are the two main places I would check and say what you tried, based on those two resources that didn't work.

Check them out and come back... if you still need to.

DeletedUser

Srna, did you check the other thread as Apelatia suggested? Did you check tw-db.info? Those are the two main places I would check and say what you tried, based on those two resources that didn't work.

Check them out and come back... if you still need to.

It has nothing to do with the quest itself.

I've finished to whole questline in other worlds, without problems. But here, i finished the quest where one has to repair the covered wagon stranded at Scarletts vacation house. I finished it, but the next one just doesnt appear. Done nothing wrong, just think it's a bug.

So, who do i need to contact for this? :)

Slygoxx

You could try contacting support, we might be able to find a reason why the quest won't work for you.

DeletedUser

You could try contacting support, we might be able to find a reason why the quest won't work for you.

Thats the problem haha, i don't know where i can contact support. Ingame, or on the forum?