RP Discussion Golden Reach Faction "Mist Terrace"

DeletedUser

I am so excited count me in. I'm already thinking up my character(who's with me in the outcasts!!!!!!!:D)

DeletedUser13682

I might be, if I could be a Roland style gunslinger. not just a warrior, buta diplomat, peacekeeper, police officer, all that.

DeletedUser

I might be, if I could be a Roland style gunslinger. not just a warrior, buta diplomat, peacekeeper, police officer, all that.

If you're looking for a good place to be a Gunslinger, then Cold Cape is the name of the game. Outcasts are more brutal in their ways, and if facing off at 100 yards with any firearm, Cold Caper's would have a better chance. Plus they have a wider variety of firearms.

DeletedUser

ughhh I have no idea what I want to be :/ so many choices v_v;;

They all have goods and bads too :laugh:

If it's factions, then here's basic generalizations:

Mist Terrace: Rich

Cold Cape: Religious Western

Outcasted: Tribal

Slavers: Cruel men...

DeletedUser25825

So... why can't slavers be women? That's chauvanisitc I tell ya! Could you imagine a slaver female? She'd have to be one NASTY woman to contend with. She'd grow up fighting for herself, and if she was slaving... holy wow the guys would have to fear her

DeletedUser

So... why can't slavers be women? That's chauvanisitc I tell ya! Could you imagine a slaver female? She'd have to be one NASTY woman to contend with. She'd grow up fighting for herself, and if she was slaving... holy wow the guys would have to fear her
I can hear the Slaver feminists cheering for you :p

DeletedUser

I can hear the Slaver feminists cheering for you :p

So a female slaver walks into a bar...
Two males slavers are sittin' there, one says "Hey, check her out."

The other one says "I'll be damned..."

The first one says "If you get lucky..."

So the other slaver raises an eyebrow as she sits down, clearly lookin' up her skirt, and he stands up, and slowly walks over to her, runin' his hand through her hair. "Hey baby." He says.

The woman slaver just looks at him. "What do you want?" She says rudely.

"I just wanted to make a suggestion for a drink baby, the white snake gulp is pretty good around here, maybe I could buy you one." He said, smoothly licking his lips with anticipation.

The slaver woman pulls out three gold coins, and slams them on the counter. "One White Snake Gulp please." She yells, the bartended, a weak and former Cold Cape resident, rushes over with a bottle of white liquid in his hand, his face sweating out of plain fear. "Here you are mistress..." He weakly says.

The Slaver woman instantly snatched up the bottle as the bartender pulled the money away carefully and she snapped off the bottle cap and wrapped her mouth around the lips of the bottle, and she chugged the drink quickly, the Slaver man sitting next to her watching carefully with intense anticipation. The bottle was empty, she slammed it onto the counter. "Delicious." She said, the inner areas of her lips soaked with the alchoholic resin. And almost immediately, she pulled a knife from out of her garb and slammed it down in between the slaver mans legs, causing him to yell in pain and fall form his chair. "Maybe you should try some white snake moan?"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13682

Maybe Cold Cape, would kind of fit, if he was a religious nut, putting coins on people's eyes, praying for them before they were executed. Question: Can he have two revolvers? Or can he only have one weapon?