Golden horse and saddle

Al35ul

I am just saying, you need to compare it at the difference of times.

They are still the best for adventures.

The difference of being able to auction em is huge, even for millions.

You can make millions yourself, from market.

It is your decision to choose whether to or not.
Humm what? Spend real money to get in-game money? No thank you.
Golden set doesn't work in adventure meaning that pretty much leaves fort battles and dueling left (jobs too but we'll ignore those) where they currently screw over every other set. I'm not even going to bother comparing adventures with fort battles or dueling simply because of the massive difference in player activity in each of them. That leaves two options for the Wright set:
1. Use them in adventures,an inactive part of the game
2. Use them in battles where they'll be useless because of the golden horse set

So yeah, I'm not going to do an useless comparison between a set that's mostly only used for adventures and a set that's good for 80% of activities in the west. And yes, I'm quite sure they won't be nerfed but I'm still taking a shot at it.
Another perfectly executed manoeuvre by Inno,keep twisting the knife in the wound you made when you first implemented such ridiculous sets.

Al over and out.

DeletedUser26820

Give me a putter as the only shaft on par 3 and you guys would still be crying about discrepancies when you have access to 10 shafts in your bag the young lady is carrying for you on the course......

asdf124

Humm what? Spend real money to get in-game money? No thank you.
Golden set doesn't work in adventure meaning that pretty much leaves fort battles and dueling left (jobs too but we'll ignore those) where they currently screw over every other set. I'm not even going to bother comparing adventures with fort battles or dueling simply because of the massive difference in player activity in each of them. That leaves two options for the Wright set:
1. Use them in adventures,an inactive part of the game
2. Use them in battles where they'll be useless because of the golden horse set

So yeah, I'm not going to do an useless comparison between a set that's mostly only used for adventures and a set that's good for 80% of activities in the west. And yes, I'm quite sure they won't be nerfed but I'm still taking a shot at it.
Another perfectly executed manoeuvre by Inno,keep twisting the knife in the wound you made when you first implemented such ridiculous sets.

Al over and out.
80%?

if you pay close attention to number of games can be played in a day, you can certainly say that adventures are more active than fort fights.

The other thing is, you aren't only adventuring against your own server, but also other servers.

Which means more competition.

In 2 years since it was released, you still can't get any set that is better than wright plane set for adventures.

And you have no other way to get it anymore.

I think christmas should have special bags which can be bought with every currency the game has for these items.

So, it was fine for inno to have venom snake in 2015 bag, but not wright plane set in 2016 bag?

Al35ul

80%?

if you pay close attention to number of games can be played in a day, you can certainly say that adventures are more active than fort fights.

The other thing is, you aren't only adventuring against your own server, but also other servers.

Which means more competition.

In 2 years since it was released, you still can't get any set that is better than wright plane set for adventures.

And you have no other way to get it anymore.

I think christmas should have special bags which can be bought with every currency the game has for these items.

So, it was fine for inno to have venom snake in 2015 bag, but not wright plane set in 2016 bag?

Waiting times on adventures differs each day; I had instances where I waited 5 minutes, sometimes 15-30 minutes and even over an hour. Lots of people just give up waiting for one since they can't be bothered to wait more. Where exactly does ''competition'' come in here? I can't see any competition between a premium player using Wright set and a regular player....not much competition there.

If the Wright set is to be included in the Christmas Bags or be up for sale during Christmas, then I don't see a reason why the Golden set shouldn't be included too.

asdf124

Waiting times on adventures differs each day; I had instances where I waited 5 minutes, sometimes 15-30 minutes and even over an hour. Lots of people just give up waiting for one since they can't be bothered to wait more. Where exactly does ''competition'' come in here? I can't see any competition between a premium player using Wright set and a regular player....not much competition there.

If the Wright set is to be included in the Christmas Bags or be up for sale during Christmas, then I don't see a reason why the Golden set shouldn't be included too.
My point exactly, it is what I want to see.

Regarding wright plane set, the only thing I see as a competition which can be hard is if that player sincerely doesn't know how to play or his team's overall performance.

I have waited at least 4 hours once upon a time.

But still, the wait times are less than a fort battle's minimum of 20 hours.

Not to mention, the bear hunt mode seemed nice with other game modes I wished to see in adventures.

A shame that a mini game which had potential to be more to become what it is today. Wish they built upon it rather than just leave it.

If peeps think that tambola's were the worst part of the game, I wanna hear how they want innogames to profit. As they have a commitment to do so as a company.
If they have a better idea to make it so, they can certainly suggest it.

This is also related to Golden horsey set as it was a way for them to profit.

Pankreas PorFavor

If peeps think that tambola's were the worst part of the game, I wanna hear how they want innogames to profit. As they have a commitment to do so as a company.
If they have a better idea to make it so, they can certainly suggest it.

This is also related to Golden horsey set as it was a way for them to profit.

Advertise their game to have more players? You know that "17 million players worldwide" thing on the login page? Imagine those times, a few years back.. They didn't really need to invest anything in advertisement, they just needed to keep the game balanced.
Now, if 20-30% of that number (even if 17 million is not completely true) spends 10-20 dollars/euros/whatever per month for premium and some small benefits, and it still keeps the game well balanced, and the other 70-80% of players still feel that they can compete and enjoy the game, and from time to time maybe they also spend some money... Would that be more profitable than a few worlds with 500-1000 active players, probably less than 5000 in total, where only a handful spends a few hundred dollars/euros/whatever every few weeks when there is a tombola? I think that would be a way to make more money, but what do I know....

asdf124

Advertise their game to have more players? You know that "17 million players worldwide" thing on the login page? Imagine those times, a few years back.. They didn't really need to invest anything in advertisement, they just needed to keep the game balanced.
Now, if 20-30% of that number (even if 17 million is not completely true) spends 10-20 dollars/euros/whatever per month for premium and some small benefits, and it still keeps the game well balanced, and the other 70-80% of players still feel that they can compete and enjoy the game, and from time to time maybe they also spend some money... Would that be more profitable than a few worlds with 500-1000 active players, probably less than 5000 in total, where only a handful spends a few hundred dollars/euros/whatever every few weeks when there is a tombola? I think that would be a way to make more money, but what do I know....
I don't know if you are correct or wrong about that. As it is an if peeps have a percentage of how many premium there are at the time.

As I know many players don't even use premium. I have stopped buying nuggets for 2 years and going on my 3'rd year.

You never know what happens if inno didn't do tambolas and slowly made a small gap, then decided to balance that gap.

On the other hand, development of this game might have needed more capital, so they decided to do tambolas?

I certainly don't know.

What I do know is that if they decide to have a special collector's bag/chest yearly. The bag/chest would contain items or a full set of that year's collector's items. It would certainly lower the gap.
Edit:
This bag/chest would be available for bonds, nuggets, and the chest would be for bond/nuggets/dollars.

DeletedUser37186

im not premium for adventures.. but i worked hard earning enought cash to balance myself with them like getting full bavarian clothing and a lvl 2 crossbow that does bout 400-400 damage.. you dont have to be prem to be good.. btw i played this game for bout 5-6 years .. quit and came back.. the most i spent is 50$ to get the horse set .. and bought two 20$ while back for a sale and tombola once.. I am pretty young and comparing time wise.. spending 50$ once in a whole year is nothing to this game.. you can get something that can be good forever nd not regret it. so if you got a job.. 20$ isnt much to spend.. once a year or so.. bought nuggets 3 times total spent 90$ .. i dont buy nuggets but since i saw sales and this horse set i felt like its time to do it once .. nd its not our problem you couldnt spend couple bucks on this horse set.. i saw alot people with it so i dont seem to see anyone complaining but you. :)

Al35ul

im not premium for adventures.. but i worked hard earning enought cash to balance myself with them like getting full bavarian clothing and a lvl 2 crossbow that does bout 400-400 damage.. you dont have to be prem to be good.. btw i played this game for bout 5-6 years .. quit and came back.. the most i spent is 50$ to get the horse set .. and bought two 20$ while back for a sale and tombola once.. I am pretty young and comparing time wise.. spending 50$ once in a whole year is nothing to this game.. you can get something that can be good forever nd not regret it. so if you got a job.. 20$ isnt much to spend.. once a year or so.. bought nuggets 3 times total spent 90$ .. i dont buy nuggets but since i saw sales and this horse set i felt like its time to do it once .. nd its not our problem you couldnt spend couple bucks on this horse set.. i saw alot people with it so i dont seem to see anyone complaining but you. :)
1. I think you're missing the point of what I mean by "premium" players in adventures. I myself have a level 1 bavarian set with a lvl 1 dancer fan and I'm easily defeated by premium players
2. I don't need the history of your nugget purchases, I could have bought the horse set myself but I won't start spending real money on a bunch of pixels that literally have no value
3. Where ,in what I said in this thread, did I imply that I , myself, "couldn't spend a few bucks" to buy the horse set? If you'd actually read what I've wrote you'd notice that the stats and bonuses of the horse set (which is what I asked to be reconsidered) was the hot topic here and not the price.
4. Most people have jobs ,and just because of that,it doesn't mean they'll automatically spend money on the game
5. So you saw a lot of people with it and I'm the only one complaining...why would the people who have it complain about it?

Last edited:

DeletedUser37186

1. I think you're missing the point of what I mean by "premium" players in adventures. I myself have a level 1 bavarian set with a lvl 1 dancer fan and I'm easily defeated by premium players
2. I don't need the history of your nugget purchases, I could have bought the horse set myself but I won't start spending real money on a bunch of pixels that literally have no value
3. Where ,in what I said in this thread, did I imply that I , myself, "couldn't spend a few bucks" to buy the horse set? If you'd actually read what I've wrote you'd notice that the stats and bonuses of the horse set (which is what I asked to be reconsidered) was the hot topic here and not the price.
4. Most people have jobs ,and just because of that,it doesn't mean they'll automatically spend money on the game
5. So you saw a lot of people with it and I'm the only one complaining...why would the people who have it complain about it?

Horse set has no value? if your going to play for next couple weeks or months then ye it goes to waste.. but if your not thinking of quiting for awhile couple more years then it pays off in the game

Al35ul

Horse set has no value? if your going to play for next couple weeks or months then ye it goes to waste.. but if your not thinking of quiting for awhile couple more years then it pays off in the game
By value I meant the value in cash compared to real money invested...it's worth 0...other than ridiculous amounts of virtual money

Harsha..

Look at it from another point of view. Time is money. You're worried about spending some bits of paper cash when you are practically spending the most precious commodity of your life on the game - time. You've spent many hours already complaining about some "pixels", hours which you will never get back.
I've been in many games and this one is quite balanced in comparison. The more money that is put in, the developers keep on improving the game. I've been non-premium for 10 years and I find it great that I can play this fully completed product of a game and be quite successful in it without spending money on it. If you try hard enough, you can actually get the golden set and other special items using game cash. It's difficult, certainly. But, that's how life has always worked. If you haven't gotten over that fact by now, that's too bad.

asdf124

. If you try hard enough, you can actually get the golden set and other special items using game cash. It's difficult, certainly. But, that's how life has always worked. If you haven't gotten over that fact by now, that's too bad.
I like the change of ways to Collector set events, they are now auctionable.

Wish I could use bonds or ingame dollars though.

Underlined is edited.

Al35ul

Look at it from another point of view. Time is money. You're worried about spending some bits of paper cash when you are practically spending the most precious commodity of your life on the game - time. You've spent many hours already complaining about some "pixels", hours which you will never get back.
I've been in many games and this one is quite balanced in comparison. The more money that is put in, the developers keep on improving the game. I've been non-premium for 10 years and I find it great that I can play this fully completed product of a game and be quite successful in it without spending money on it. If you try hard enough, you can actually get the golden set and other special items using game cash. It's difficult, certainly. But, that's how life has always worked. If you haven't gotten over that fact by now, that's too bad.

I understand what you're saying; I'm putting in the time that I can afford to put it. I've been in the game since 2008 and I personally think that I've worked quite hard in the game to level up, to gather items, to get achievements , to do quests that give SPs (etc.) and it's rather sad to see that all of the countless hours I've spend as a non-premium player (which I still am) equal the few minutes that it takes for someone to buy a premium set. Take the amount of skill points for example, it gives the same amount of SPs that a player normally would get my reaching level 150. It took me 4 years to get from lvl 1 to lvl 150 after quitting the game and starting again...now players can get the equivalent of that in 5 seconds.
Again, please read through the thread and notice that the set bonuses of the horse set is what I was talking about and not the price

DeletedUser33353

Then you have got to be frothing over the new grass skirt set ;)

Harsha..

Well. I did the math, Pizarro's animal set comes fairly close, what it doesn't have is the 117 extra HP, some points here and there. But, the point is it comes relatively close. If the developers didn't give the golden animal set all these additional bonuses, no one would buy it, would they?

I don't disagree that its very powerful. I have seen that first hand on the field. But, that is how things have always been in games of this sort. From the very beginning, they've given premium that "extra edge" if they pay up, A lot of thought goes into designing the game - it's their livelihood after all and they have already thought through the issues you're putting forward here. The basic idea is that players will see how powerful it is, decide to spend money on the game - that is the whole reason they run this game, to make money. Making things balanced and nice for everyone only works in those games you pay up front.

Deleted User - 3853873

I bought that new hawaii set and wish i didnt spend the money for it to be honest,the golden horse set was well worth the money but as for a dueling set hawaii was a waste of money as a range dueler my david set beats it in attack or defense and doesnt cost any real money.so thier is sets better in game that are free and weapons.look at the golden set for weapons better than the last tombola weapon i won..Wish I knew that before i wasted so much real money to get hawaii set then upgrade parts of it.The new soccer set coming looks better imo and hoping so if i spend real cash for it.now if i could just get my bonus code one day for the birthday suit since i am a collector,waiting for 5 days for that one.point is that there is free sets that are just as good or better in game then cash sets,you just have to work for them