Golden Gun Upgrade

DeletedUser37951

Every time we see new items, weapons and rifles, the ancients are being forgotten...
Why not remind them and get them used again? So that they can compete with the current rifles, current weapons.

I say this because everyone remember a weapon that everyone liked, and that today it is being forgotten.​

Idea
"Golden Gun Upgrade Quest"
At Level 130: We can make "The Golden Gun Upgrade Quest" if we have the normal Golden Gun.
-Possible requirements during quest?
Besides products, challenges and "center jobs", the quest could have additional requirements:
Have conquest "left hand master", Have conquest "Lieutenant" and more...

Example illustrative Gun:
116kkrr.jpg

Illustrative tw-db.info

At Level 150: We can make "The Golden Gun Upgrade Quest" again if we have the "Second Golden Gun".
-And possible requirements?
Besides more products, more challenges and more "center jobs", the quest could have additional difficult requirements:
Conquest "Winner battle elite" and more...​

Exemple illustrative Gun:
11b8e1j.jpg

Illustrative tw-db.info

Could this happen?
More difficult missions to get a evolved rifle.

DeletedUser35533

This made me think of old weapon evolution. easy way to do it would be to have a quest upgrading it with 4 final options (where you pick one) and give your weapon a custom lean towards charisma/dex/etc basically FF,dueling or whatever(1 thing) is it you are personally interested in.
There are more fancy ways of doing it but they would need more development work than this so they are less likely to happen(I think).

as for upgrading the golden gun itself, I have no strong feelings one way or the other. back in the day it took me half a year to get it but these days dropping key 3 is a lot easier so gun value more or less matches .

bosurker

Nice idea, I also really appreciate the idea requiring certain achievements completed for the quest to unlock (if possible). Would be nice to have another Gun to have to grind out - and if an item is extremely rare like the 3. Key used to be - I'm sure it would prove a much needed challenge for us.

Agfob

YES!!! PLEASE!!!!
SOME KIND OF GOLDEN GUN UPGRADE!

a new quest where you get a new golden rifle for level 140 &up would be awesome!!

this has been around for such a LONG TIME now, please make this happen!! :)