Going for #1 non premium user

• Thread starter DeletedUser25379
  • Start date

DeletedUser25379

I am going for the number user who doesnt use premium features or nuggets :)

When I was active I managed to get 1st on briscoe then slipped to stay at 5/6th for months went in active and im still around 100th.

So now I am back to get it to number 1 :)

DeletedUser

Umm.....good luck, I guess.....care to elaborate on your planned build?
btw, like your sig......and the double negatives.......

DeletedUser

I am going for the number user who doesnt use premium features or nuggets :)

When I was active I managed to get 1st on briscoe then slipped to stay at 5/6th for months went in active and im still around 100th.

So now I am back to get it to number 1 :)
Do keep posting what you've found so that we may know that you're not a premium user even if its not worth posting......Best of luck!!

DeletedUser

Do keep posting what you've found so that we may know that you're not a premium user even if its not worth posting......Best of luck!!
The only thing that shows is that he's not using premium income, which is far from the most significant premium as far as XP rank goes. You can easily check if he's still not premium by looking at his achievements.

And FTR, if you're going for some kind of record, I doubt you'll get it. kayakpaddler on w11 was second to 99 without ever using a single nugget.

DeletedUser

Best of luck - although strange thing to announce on the forum.

I can't beat Kayak but did manage 6th to level 120 and #1 WestForts on world 12 without using nuggets.

DeletedUser

if the current rankings are any indicator of progress, I'd say it's an uphill battle.....

DeletedUser20647

Hey, I remember you! That was awesome on Briscoe.. too bad you didn't go to any fort battles, you missed a lot of experience that way.

DeletedUser

Best of luck - although strange thing to announce on the forum.

I can't beat Kayak but did manage 6th to level 120 and #1 WestForts on world 12 without using nuggets.
it's called wishing someone luck not announcing :p

DeletedUser

Nobody can beat KP. Don't even try.

Use those nuggets Gaga and Derek style: like there's no tomorrow. Much more fun.

DeletedUser

I doubt you can do it, when the premium users have got 150 energy, that grows 50% faster than yours. Good luck!

DeletedUser

Getting harder and harder to play without premium and nuggets. i guess we where just meant to be gun fodder up to level 60-70 and then disappear. As soon as I'm in to one re-speck they come out with a new one going the opposite direction, makes me feel bad at everything all the time. Well, if I'm slow enough it might do a full turn and I catch up one day! :)