Script GM script for Westinsider and Weststats

DeletedUser

The 1.27 update changed the interface quite a bit. I updated my script so it works just fine again.

People that have a somewhat recent version installed can also right-click the GreaseMonkey and reset the check for this script, reload TheWest and the script should ask to update by itself.

DeletedUser

hey quick question this script isn't a violation in or anything because i seriously don't want my acc taken away?

DeletedUser

Nope it's not. Most scripts aren't unless they automate things for you in any way giving yourself an advantage over other. A notebook centrally do this.

DeletedUser

ArmEagle old buddy! I didn't know you were playing here! (Shows how much I frequent the forums, lol.) I'm still playing the Nile too....quietly.

Ok, reason I'm here....

This week, the update to firefox 3.6.8 hit. I lost all my scripts and I can't reinstall them. I keep getting an error....something about being null (I posted the exact wording on the Nile discussion for your script there.) I tried to reinstall GM 3 times, but it keeps locking up my computer. Suggestions?

I'd pretty much given up since PE isn't really playing Nile anymore, then HelenBack pointed me to you here!

DeletedUser

Hey there! I've found the thread and left a response. I hope it's useful, though it's all a bit tricky.