glass marbles

DeletedUser

is this something we could get on advent calender only or was it apart of a job? if it was only apart of the advent calender im screwed. if its apart of te job I need to know which one?:unsure:

DeletedUser

For the Glass Marbles, I was told I had to open the doors of the advent calendar 1 day LATE. Can anyone confirm this or will I just get COAL every time?

DeletedUser

Bit late in replying to this...sorry. I opened some of the doors late and got coal. :( No marbles at all.

DeletedUser22685

It looks like the Advent Calendar quest has already been updated for this year's dates, so I'm guessing it's probably registered that you opened the doors early this year rather than late last year, and doors that are opened early contain lumps of coal.

DeletedUser

Hmmm. Okay, quick question. Say you still have the advent calendar from last year because you got coal, but not enough to give to Maya for her quest (for the rod, I think it was), so it is still in your inventory. Do you still get one for THIS year in December or will the computer register that you have an advent calendar IN your inventory - (even though it is EMPTY) - and not GIVE you one this year?
And also...to clarify...say I get one this year and I open every door 1 day late, it SHOULD give me marbles, yes?

DeletedUser25632

First part I'm unsure of, second part, if you open the doors one day late, yes, you will get marbles.

DeletedUser

I have advent calendars in my inventory that are 'empty' from 2 years ago.
This past season I received a new one and was able to use it.
I believe that opening early gives you glass marbles.
I looked on TW-DB for the quest line but was unable to find it. It used to be on there. Can someone confirm if it has been taken off there?

DeletedUser22685

I have advent calendars in my inventory that are 'empty' from 2 years ago.
This past season I received a new one and was able to use it.
I believe that opening early gives you glass marbles.
I looked on TW-DB for the quest line but was unable to find it. It used to be on there. Can someone confirm if it has been taken off there?

Opening doors early gives you lumps of coal, opening them late gives you marbles.

DeletedUser

Thank you Futu :)

Still can not find the walk through on TW-DB. I give up :p

DeletedUser

The actual quests were changed some time ago. Originally, if you opened all the doors at the right time, you were given the sleigh. Now that's changed. You also got great stuff every day if you opened the doors on the correct day, now all you get is crap. It's worth opening them a day late to get the marbles. :)

DeletedUser22685

Thank you Futu :)

Still can not find the walk through on TW-DB. I give up :p

Not sure what walkthrough you mean, you don't get marbles or coal from quests so you won't find that information on TW-DB, but the quests you can use them for are definitely still listed there.