Feedback Gift Hunt & Holiday Sale 2021

Snr Sarg

The Gift Hunt event will run from December 22nd 12:00 until January 13th 12:00.

We don't have to get them all on the first day...

Just as well when the drop rate is so stupidly low!

When you play multiple worlds, it's like a full time job if you want to complete this on all worlds. Would Inno prefer I just delete some worlds, and in turn of course, spend less on nuggets?

Artem124

lol 15 2020 dotd chests bought.. out came out 8 santa sets - 3 cortez - 4 cortina.. thanks inno now i got a lvl 2 santa set.. because i wouldnt even get close to my money back on selling them

WhyN0t

Those chests and bags feel rigged. I opened over 400 '2020' bags (almost 500) and got only 1 captain's riffle...

unknownA

Opened 6x 2020 dotd chests, 3x santa, 3x cortez. I don't think I know a person that bought more than 5 dotd chests and got cortina in most cases..
But probably complaining aint gonna do anything, since you gonna say it's RNG, gambling etc..

But I do think you lowered the chance, no way on earth it's 33%, so you can pull out a sale of cortina mid february. Correct me if wrong

Alduin

Opened 2020 oktoberfest, had %75 chance to get something useful but got boatswain chest instead. Thanks inno.

Razy

3xCortina, 2xSanta, 1xCortez for me. Possibly just bad luck in your cases (or good luck in mine :))

Alduin

More than just bad luck. Got total 80 bonds from 120 boxes :D more than 35-40 thanos's purple personal belongings. Yikes, even this years DOTD was better than this one. Getting nothing is way more better than getting trash, atleast i didnt have to dump them away.

DeletedUser15368

Why do you say in rules, trades need to be benefitial to both parties, and than no one respects that rule?! Either don't put it in rules, or be strict by it! But best thing would be to disable trade in general! So many cheaters around.
I don't really know which rules you are referring to, that's neither in the game rules and there's no rules for the gift hunt...
"Donating" a set to another player in your town, whether a build, product, fort or duel set directly benefits you.

Abydos1

On a similar note for the Winter Event coming up can we simultaneously gather Snowballs (2018 - 35/40) and Icicles (2020 - 21/100) that we missed from previous years since they had such a terrible drop rate? We already had the farming event that offered both Wheat and Rye Ears so it should be possible...please consider this for those who have missed out on the Winter Event achievements.

Alduin

Its been 13 day since last awesomia battle, forgot to dig or busy with speed server dramas ?

Junkz

Its been 13 day since last awesomia battle, forgot to dig or busy with speed server dramas ?

It has already been explained to us what happened.
The mod who was assigned to dig them resigned suddenly. To the best of my knowledge he was just burnt out.

***** Attention *****

Unfortunately, there has been a bit of a mess in communication internally lately, I apologize deeply. The planned Awesomia battles will be held at the beginning of the new year, stay tuned here on the forum for updates on this front

Your The West Team

Caerdwyn

I don't remember an in-game notification that Awesomia was on. It wouldn't follow that there'd be a notice saying that they're off when the only people who'd have known to be looking for them are right here.