Feedback Gift Hunt & Holiday Sale 2021

Harriet Oleson

I was worried the gifts hunt wouldn't happen this year, seeing how late was launched the pumpkins hunt and all problems around. So that's a good thing it can finally happen, thanks for that !

DoUzOs

Can we please talk about how bad the Christmas set is? It has already been mentioned numerous times on the beta forum and, unfortunately, nothing's changed. It literally offers nothing useful. Will it remain that way or our bonds/nuggets/money will be thrown in the trash if we get anything from that set?

Clever Hans

Can we please talk about how bad the Christmas set is? It has already been mentioned numerous times on the beta forum and, unfortunately, nothing's changed. It literally offers nothing useful. Will it remain that way or our bonds/nuggets/money will be thrown in the trash if we get anything from that set?
By far the weakest Christmas set ever released. It shouldn´t be the case that the event set has weaker stats than free sets dropping from the Gift Hunt at the same time. It would be a pleasant surprise if devs would consider our feedback for once.

If you need a suggestion how to improve the set, consider adding experience or product drop bonus and boost the labor points bonus, at least for the weapons and horse parts.

DeletedUser15368

New sets that are created are designed for new worlds - they can't spaff out a union officer for a 4 month old world (they did learn something!).
You're asking for the wrong thing - new worlds no-longer add anything to the gameplay experience, and in fact detract from the experience on the worlds that most players actually play on. This is just one example.

Thanatoss

@Dr Roth its like instead of directly selling those op items putting them in auction and those who pay more to get them
(or cheats or sleeps on his desktop with timer to wake up at night to click click)

Dr Roth

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Forum moderator
It would be a lot fairer to sell them at least. Since many (all?) of those winning stuff in speed servers either use autoclickers or multies or friends. All options seem unfair in my eyes. At least experience won't get Gringo this event so Inno obviously knows about it.

WhyN0t

Do Cortez and Cortina's items have more chance to drop than other items from the same bag?
Why is Merry's set so bad? All sets from this year were useless. (the only notable exception is josephine's set)

Darkuletzz

Why this GMs , Dev and other people that develop this game do the things so wrong, why in the hell Santa set its 33% in 2020, at DOTD, and 2019 , 2018 the santas are below 10%.
Just why you don't let people have the Cortez and Cortina and give them Santa with 33%?

Last edited:

Alduin

What are the drop rates may i ask ? Probably spent 2 hours to farm 15 seconds got 31 gift boxes.

Junkz

What are the drop rates may i ask ? Probably spent 2 hours to farm 15 seconds got 31 gift boxes.
you can calculate this easily... following your example:

2 hours = 7200 seconds
7200/15 = 480 jobs

480 jobs / 31 gifts = around 15% drop rate

Junkz

drop rate is stupidly low, how much time does Inno think its community has to clickety click?

The Gift Hunt event will run from December 22nd 12:00 until January 13th 12:00.

We don't have to get them all on the first day...

Alduin

Time isnt important, its all about if its exciting or boring. Which is boring. I got more rare products while spamming 15 seconds than gift boxes i got, hmmph.