Gift boxes for repeatable daily holiday tasks don't work

TheBsKnees

Hello,

When I finish the repeatable holiday daily tasks, my reward gifts are not clickable. I get a "The item does not exist" notification. Please advise.

Thank you!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-12-21 at 8.50.57 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-12-21 at 8.50.57 PM.png
    144.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Screen Shot 2020-12-21 at 8.50.24 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-12-21 at 8.50.24 PM.png
    49.2 KB · Views: 6

Pankreas PorFavor

judging by the screenshot, you are not clicking on a useable item. the red gift box is a collector card from 2019 Christmas event:

it's true that this item should not be visible in the inventory, and I think that if you check your inventory again, you will not find it there. that's why it says that it "does not exist". just one of the little glitches and bugs that we enjoy in The West....

Deleted User - 4180592

judging by the screenshot, you are not clicking on a useable item. the red gift box is a collector card from 2019 Christmas event:

it's true that this item should not be visible in the inventory, and I think that if you check your inventory again, you will not find it there. that's why it says that it "does not exist". just one of the little glitches and bugs that we enjoy in The West....
I believe they make it show in your inventory temporarily so you know you got it :)

only way to find them is through your achievements (or tw calc chest analyzer)