Ghost towns?

• Thread starter James the Hunter
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Copied from the help file :)

Ghost towns are abandoned towns. When the last member of a town leaves it becomes a ghost town.
Buildings in ghost towns cannot be used anymore. The hotel and bank close down and so do the merchants.
It is possible to reawaken a ghost town. Doing this costs just as much as founding a new town. The big advantage of taking over a ghost town is that the buildings keep their old levels. When taking over a town you are shown the points that the town will have after completion.

DeletedUser

No. Only the 4 founding towns have hotels, which also cost money. Ghost towns are completely useless, unless someone decides to claim them.

DeletedUser

If You are townless , when You look at a Ghost Town You should see the option found town or some such .

DeletedUser

so it probabley would cost more than original price to find it BUT...FREE STUFF!!!

DeletedUser

Wow, 4 months... not bad!
icon14.gif

Oh, and it costs the same. The major downside IMO is you have to live every day knowing someone else decided to abandon your spot, and you'll probably never know who it was or why. If you can live with that then a GT is a sweet deal.

DeletedUser

i can't seem to find any ghost towns even by going by the key on the full map. any help

DeletedUser

i can't seem to find any ghost towns even by going by the key on the full map. any help

If you're looking in w8 or w9, you won't find any. In w7, you won't find many. They're hard to spot, but it gets easier once you find your first one. Sometimes there's a very slight delay in ghost towns loading on the mini-map and you can spot them just by catching the change to the map just from the movement.

DeletedUser

The town i live in is a former ghost town its just like founding any other town. I wouldn't suggest founding either unless you have others your making a town with otherwise join an existing town. Its to much work to do solo. which is probably the reason ghost towns exist to begin with.

DeletedUser

i agree with elmyr....i have a character in world 2.... i walk by ghost towns all the time...

Last edited by a moderator: