Getting attacked after knockout

DeletedUser

Hey everyone,

I got fed up with getting attacked all the time, so I started to knock myself out each night before logging of. Lame yeah I know, but not as lame as losing my hard earned money or getting knocked out and losing my energy after only doing 2 jobs.

Anyhow I read that after a knock out you can't get duelled for 48 hours, and so far this sytem has been working great for me. However 20 minutes ago I did get attacked, while the last 48 hour round should have ended in over 12 hours. Any idea's what happened?

DeletedUser

Check in your town sheriff as that has your KO counter and will show you how long you have left before you can duel / be duelled again.

DeletedUser32733

Misunderstood

You can't be attacked for 48 hours after being knocked out by a player from a duel.
NPC bandits and FFs don't count.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You can't be attacked for 48 hours after being knocked out by a player from a duel.
Danger from quests, NPC bandits and FFs don't count.

If you KO yourself in a job, you get the same 48 hour protection as if you died from a duel, which I think is what Illyria is talking about. Otherwise, if Illyria is talking about duelling NPC's, then you are correct as that will not give you duel protection.

DeletedUser32733

I don't suppose Illyria is knocking herself out through jobs.

DeletedUser

Well that could explain it yes. I used to knock myself out using jobs, but thought it more easy later on to do it by NPC duels.

Thank you very much guys, mystery solved :)