Geronimo Shotgun

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Maybe lower level weapons don't take 10% of target hp on critical hit, rather 2-3% ?

Like bear inflict only 1% damage of target hp on critical hit. It's still 100 damage on 10k tank.

DeletedUser

If you base crit damage on the gun's max damage, the precise pepper gun becomes the best gun for duelers, besides Geronimo's, which would bug me.

DeletedUser20579

You guys are missing the point here a little bit.

Is the dueler critical overpowered? Maybe.
Does everyone have the choice to become a dueler? Yes.

The problem here is that we have a weapon that is too powerful. I realize this weapon is only on one world (for now) but that doesn't mean it isn't a problem. I am not saying this gun is the reason a battle is won or lost, but it certainly doesn't hurt to have what amounts to having two extra people on your side. This gun has nearly 900,000 damage in one month (February)! The average of the next 4 duelers is about 350,000 with the same number of battles.

Once this is fixed we can move on to adjusting the class bonuses. It's funny how everyone says the dueler bonus is so overpowered, yet the new world starts and surprise, not everyone is a dueler.

Ripwise

Im sorry but that means we shouldnt have Howdahs or golden tomahawk which is equivalent to Geronimos(fort gun) in dueling?

Ripwise

It is different! Next time he gets attacked with Howdah or GT he will say: those are not fair becaue 5 of those are on whole world.

Point is there will always be somekind of whining, same was when GG came out and they were sector stackable. Luckily we here have 1 Geronimo on 1 world and its still a problem. Face it, it wont be available on public use ever, and if, it will be then we all will have it!

DeletedUser15641

It is available but to some extent Elmyr, in order for me to get one GT or Howdah, I would need to buy at least 30 or so premium chests!

That isn't feel right and not all can buy so much with premium but specially with premium.

If you are really lucky, you would get it by so little nuggets.

DeletedUser

You don't need to open a single premium chest because it's auctionable.

DeletedUser20579

Well Ripwise, I do not like the Golden Tomahawk or Howdah's Pistol, and I am attacked by them nearly everyday. I think they are bad for the game, but not on the same level as Geronimo's Shotgun.

I do have a golden dueling weapon which is pretty solid and fairly easy to obtain. Golden Tomahawk or Howdah's Pistol will give you a bonus of 25 damage over my golden dueling weapons. I can bridge that gap with a buff. Geronimo's Shotgun however gives you +100 advantage, no buff can match that difference. :blink:

It doesn't matter that it is only one world affected, something this unfair needs to be balanced.

If you have a cyclist caught doping, you don't let them continue because it is only one. You stop the doping, strip the cyclist of his medals, and balance the playing field. (I promise not to use any more bad analogies) :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

If you had the weapon, would you give it up because you felt it was too strong?

DeletedUser20579

Of course I would ;)

I wouldn't expect anyone with that much power would willingly give it up. Especially being the only one! That however is not the point. A reasonable group of people need to get together and realize that this gun is too powerful.

The owner of the gun should be fully compensated in another manner and the gun can be put above the mantle. His records can live forever in the West World Records and then the community can move forward with a fair playing field. :)

DeletedUser

Whilst I really want that gun, and I am crying that I cant have it, I dont think it should be taken away. We have always had guns/gear get greater advantage than others, it is the way, all men are created equally, but as they grow some get bigger than others..... Even with that gun I would still do less damage than the level 70 duellers, that is the bigger issue!

DeletedUser

I say leave hassan's gun - maybe just never implement another one? The compensation would have to ridiculous if he does get it taken away. Thing is priceless - no value would be enough to pay back

DeletedUser

What is the main problem? Another possible geronimos or deciding to leave him with the gun?

DeletedUser22685

"never implement another one" - one of the main reasons people are against this gun is because we don't have the chance to get one.

DeletedUser

Well h.a.s.s.a.n's was gained as compensation as stated earlier. Fact is normally it wouldn't even be in game. I don't think it's that major of an issue really.

DeletedUser

Just make it auctionable, and surely someone can make him an offer he cant refuse! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.