Germania

DeletedUser

we are looking for anyone who wants to join us!

our motto is no Otto is our new motto! Unless Otto be motto!

How-dy Part-ner!

DeletedUser

Now, thats just insulting

@ X dude now, before now you had the possibility of opening up an Alliance later on with me, unless your really close to me, I will refuse any future alliances.

In addition, we are looking for all sorts of players of all sizes, we don't have a builder versus dueler mentality.

Sure, we would like more builders since duelers well, they just shoot people up, but we will take everyone in that is excluding the trouble makers.

I got me a wet cookie yeeha! : D

P.S X dude never private message me again, I don't know you and I don't want to know you, you creep me out!

DeletedUser16029

@ X dude now, before now you had the possibility of opening up an Alliance later on with me, unless your really close to me, I will refuse any future alliances.

In addition, we are looking for all sorts of players of all sizes, we don't have a builder versus dueler mentality.

Sure, we would like more builders since duelers well, they just shoot people up, but we will take everyone in that is excluding the trouble makers.

I got me a wet cookie yeeha! : D

P.S X dude never private message me again, I don't know you and I don't want to know you, you creep me out!

owned.