Gatling Guns and Cannons

• Thread starter DeletedUser14029
  • Start date

DeletedUser14029

I am a frequent fort fighter in World 1.
and it happens to me that it CAN get kinda stupid in a maxed-out Large Fort battle. More than a hundred people will parish but if defenders are willing to die on the walls Attackers rarely, VERY rarely can take it down.

So I am suggesting that Forts can have gatling guns as Defence and Cannons for the attackers. Gatling guns are bought by Town Treasury (the town owning the fort) and can be passed on until the fort is captured. Cannon is brought in by Attackers that takes $2000 to rent one. The cannon can then be assigned to a specific person.

Gatling gun: 3-shots per round. 100~200 dmg each shot
Cannon: 1-shot per round. 400~500dmg. 60% Accurate

Small Fort: Defenders: 1 Gatling Gun/Attackers: 1 Cannon
Medium Fort: Defenders: 1 Gatling Gun/Attackers: 2 Cannons
Large Fort: Defenders: 2 Gatling Guns/Attackers: 3 Cannons

I am prepared to be slaughtered by you lot with criticism and harsh words... but hey, its only an idea...

DeletedUser13291

Hey,

I love that idea! I would like that because I aint a good fort fighter.

DeletedUser

Cooperative Play

Although the fort battles may seem somewhat weighted for the defenders and this idea would appeal to a good number of players, I don't think that this idea would ever make it to voting. The idea of the fort battle is to encourage tactical organization and cooperative play of several towns to take over a fort, not make it easier for fewer towns. I know that this isn't how you perceive your idea, but it will probably be one of the stronger arguments to follow. Just my two cents.