Games Status

Should we have the Games be visible again on What's new?

• Total voters

Abydos1

For those of us that thought it unfair the Games were reduced to be hidden away without getting a consensus I think we should have a poll here to find out what should be done.

Last edited:

Alice Kingsleigh

Question of ease, people don't want to look in the new posts, easier for them to look on the right in the last posts :lol:

It's a pity because it allowed to know a little the members of the team, as well as to meet people who are not especially on the same world and why not to launch on these other worlds, as I did in Colorado.

Abydos1

Oh btw Mods can vote here too the more the merrier anyways since these Games used to be fun before... :no:

Abydos1

Well, it's been a whole week now and we are deadlocked at 6 votes each...guess we can give it another week or so to see if things change.

Abydos1

Now it's been almost 2 weeks and we are still tied at 7 votes a piece...seems we'll need yet another week to decide the outcome.

Abydos1

Nearly 3 weeks and we finally broke the gridlock at 10 YES - 8 NO votes...might give it one more week before we submit our results.

Abydos1

Hmmm, seems the tie was broken with a 12th NO to 11 YES votes...I will give it one more good week till I the results are final so please come vote.

Abydos1

Well the tie is finally broken with 13 YES to 12 NO votes...just a couple more days till 1 month anniversary of the poll so would like to finalize it on that day so get in your vote before it closes! :dastardly:

Abydos1

Well the tie is finally broken with 13 YES to 12 NO votes...just a couple more days till 1 month anniversary of the poll so would like to finalize it on that day so get in your vote before it closes! :dastardly:

Seems like this is the final tally the people have spoken so please make the Games be visible again on What's new...thank you. :up: