Games are supposed to be fun.

• Thread starter William Bresnaham
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Please, please, quit using Adventures as quest requirements.

There is absolutely nothing fun about killing an hour waiting in the Adventure queue and not having a single adventure to play. Heck, there was not even a tease where I got into the Adventure lobby only to have someone bail. At least that would be activity.

There should at least be a trigger that after like 30 min waiting in the queue it will credit you with an adventure played for your quests and daily quests.

Protasov

I was just thankful that the quest required 7 adventures to be PLAYED, not WON. That would have taken a very very very long time.

asdf124

Please, please, quit using Adventures as quest requirements.

There is absolutely nothing fun about killing an hour waiting in the Adventure queue and not having a single adventure to play. Heck, there was not even a tease where I got into the Adventure lobby only to have someone bail. At least that would be activity.

There should at least be a trigger that after like 30 min waiting in the queue it will credit you with an adventure played for your quests and daily quests.
Adventures is one of the most underrated mini games of TW, peeps certainly don't know how much fun it can be.

I think it could have been better, however, let's just hope for more game modes in it.

Bear hunt was a player versus environment mode where multiple players(hopefully it can also be single mode)

It used to be that each few minutes, players would join due to potion of wisdom being in the shop.

Now, I think they should reintroduce it with a bigger fee with all the potions in the shop.

That is my opinion.

Pankreas PorFavor

one of the most underrated mini games of TW

we're so happy that there are hundreds of min games within TW :D
"one of the most underrated" LOL
how many more can you name?

anyway, I played 4 adventures in the last 10 days or so, because of the quest. 3 more left. I must say, I am pleasantly surprised! in those 4 games NOBODY on my teams quit, and there were no insults, name calling etc.
only one player from the opposing team quit in one of the games, and in another game one of the opponents commented that we should have let them reach 21 points. other than that, the experience in these few adventures is very different than what I remember from a few months ago when I last tried to play one. I hope that the 3 adventures I still have to do won't make me regret this statement above ;)

DeletedUser26820

I am not wrong. I am asdf. By definition, I can NEVER be wrong. I played over 4.8k games.

Aren't you the toon that every time I see in an Adventure, que's up and gets into the Saloon with one weapon, but then in the Saloon and prior to start changes it to your Event weapon?
You are... You're the only one I know that does that.
Why don't you que and sign up with the weapon you're going to actually use in the Adventure?