(game) only in ....

DeletedUser

ok this is a kind of fact driven game in were you must have to find or know facts about one individual state/country that you will not find anyother place starting with "only in"

I will start

only in Germany can you have a minimum speed limit with out having a maximum speed limit

2 rules.
1. must be a real fact about the place.
2. no racist or sexist answers

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Only in Ireland can you watch a sport which is a mix of tennis, hockey and football.

DeletedUser

As an American, I don't know any facts about other countries that aren't racist.

DeletedUser

As an American, I don't know any facts about other countries that aren't racist.

im an american as well but it can also be about any other state (or your own)

I just knew that fact from watching the history channel about the autobon

DeletedUser

only in Alabama is illegal to wear a fake moustache that causes laughter in church

DeletedUser

Only in Australia would they "improve" public safety at a car race (the Bathurst 1000) by setting per person limits of a slab a day. (24 beers)

DeletedUser5046

i think ony te philippines can you see a coin which comes as a change on malls but you cant actually give as a payment in an ordinary shop.

DeletedUser

i think ony te philippines can you see a coin which comes as a change on malls but you cant actually give as a payment in an ordinary shop.

One way currency? What could possibly be the point of that? I guess people in the Philippines try really hard to pay exact change.

DeletedUser

Only in Alaska are Kangaroos not allowed in barber shops at any time

DeletedUser

only in alaska do you need a license to carry a concealed slingshot

DeletedUser

only in wisconsin when 2 trains meet at an intersection neither shall proceed until the other has

DeletedUser

Only on Tory island can you find more art galleries than trees.

(There's one art gallery, and not a single tree.)

DeletedUser

only in britain do we ate each other (england scotland etc) but come together against others