Gain income with hotels?

Should income from hotels be given to the town?

• Total voters

DeletedUser

People need hotels if they want to be efficient on The-West, and I was thinking it might be a great idea if towns earned money for every stay at their hotel. For example, someone uses your janitor's closet, the $10 they spent will automatically go to your town treasury to be used for something else.

Sound fair enough?

DeletedUser

It's a good idea, but I don't think they will ever give you 100% of your hotel income when they only give you 5% of the shop income :D

I would already be happy with $1 for every guest - a bit more if they're posh ones of course ;)

DeletedUser

well its a good idea, i dont see why we dont get income from the hotels but we get from stores...

DeletedUser

this must be there as hotels r also the part of town so they must get something

also u must have put poll on this topic dude

DeletedUser

I added a poll =D

So maybe 5% of the income can go to the treasury, same as the shops?

DeletedUser

But 5% in the beginning will be low, maybe a set amount per level...

DeletedUser

I think everyone of us is thinking the same way, of course the profit should be given to the TOWN.

DeletedUser

yeah as a town leader myself i would love to get a profit from the hotel

DeletedUser

Well, I'd say yes. I didn't open a town for charity, I made a $300 investment to build my town and the hotel won't be cheap either.
The amount town owners get right now is bare bones and is barely an incentive. On a player-based economy like the one in this game, this is the least we could get.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dam i like this idea, becuase wasting your money on something that doesnt benefit you except only a bit in energy is just stupid.

DeletedUser

There is realy no use to this as everyone sleep in their own town hotels for free.

DeletedUser

Thats true, why pay when you can SPEND no energy on traveling to your own town...