Gain income with hotels?

Should income from hotels be given to the town?

• Total voters

DeletedUser

But 10% (or whatever) would end up being VERY profitable for a town. It would be better if it was a flat fee of say $1 (or less) per person staying, per occassion. That way all towns with no hotel would not get any cash from hotels (obviously). Towns with level one would get some cash (depending on who is near and needs one). BUt towns with level 2 or more would get more custom because of the benefit to the traveller- therefore earning more and balancing the cost spent on the building.

DeletedUser

yeah this is a good idea please gm apply this idea.. yah. we must have 10% of the income i think its enough,.. this must be taken seriously please gm we need your immediate action about this.

DeletedUser

k so where does the rest of this money go? just dissappear?

used for personnel, cleaning the rooms, buying food and drinks for the hotel guests etcetc.

You can be glad that you don't have to pay for upkeep from your town's treasury.

DeletedUser

I was just thinking about this last night actually & was wondering why we don't get income from it.

DeletedUser

i can't understand why the hotels DON'T generate and type of cash back for the town. the town should receive something no matter how small.

DeletedUser

the guys face in George Dickels sig looks like it's made form rubber.

never the less, he is correct

DeletedUser

one thing this is an idea's fourm so where suggesting ideas but i agree with your idea

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

so are they doing anything about it then? if not then pull your finger out and get it done!!

DeletedUser

That would be great, also the store should earn a little more, especially the firts twenty-thirty levels, now its 3 % but this should be 5 or 10%.
Items sold are low level and don't bring in any cash at all.
Whilest in the beginning you should get a little bit more cash,
when u got higher levels and for example sell a horse for 2000 dollar , 3 % is nice.
But not when u sell a bandana for 12 and recieve 3 dollar.
GRTZ

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the shops and hotel should at least make enuf money to build ur town with ... comon...:mad:

DeletedUser

looks like a good idea

I agree with this idea. well maybe you only get something like 10-20% of your income though, because the wests weird like that.
ok stop reading now theres nothing else here.

arizona w3!

DeletedUser

Gotta agree with this. feels realistic.
How about town founder being able to set the price of the rooms to a level of their choosing?