Gain income with hotels?

Should income from hotels be given to the town?

• Total voters

DeletedUser

you do really, you get 10% so if a guy spends 10 $ u get 1$ if he spends 100$ u get 10$ this apply for all stores

DeletedUser

Not only should they gain the town money but they should retroactively gain people money for everyone who has stayed at their hotel since the start of the game. Makes no sense why money goes into a business in a town and just disappears...

Codeguru

DeletedUser

well if all whent to the town i be drowning in cash by now i got 19 visitors everynight that would be 190 but its lvl 2 now so i get more, they also buy stuff from my lvlv 3 general store...

DeletedUser

Dam these buildings need to generate income not from players but based on their income like clay pits and iron mines from TW.

DeletedUser

I think it is a good idea. And as to everyone sleeping in their own towns, obviously not everyone is in a town, and certainly not every town has a hotel. In fact a rather large number of them (at least on world 2) don't have one.

DeletedUser

I just wonder when the mods send us a message about this that they are working on this. I would like to see some result from these discussions about our ideas.

DeletedUser

It has been discussed before and thought to be a bad idea once it was thought about (inflation), trouble is new folk always like the idea when it comes up, and those who have thought about it can't be bothered to persuade an endless stream of noobs all coming up with the same 'brilliant idea'. No offence, by the time this thread hits a new page this'll be ignored anyway...

DeletedUser

I think its a great idea. The town should make a lot more money from what it has otherwise it seems like a very bad investment considering the amount you put into it when you could just travel to a town with a good store and buy things from there. Towns should gain more and more money into the treasury as they get new buildings and more players start visiting to help towards upgrades.

DeletedUser

It has been discussed before and thought to be a bad idea once it was thought about (inflation), trouble is new folk always like the idea when it comes up, and those who have thought about it can't be bothered to persuade an endless stream of noobs all coming up with the same 'brilliant idea'. No offence, by the time this thread hits a new page this'll be ignored anyway...

see...:D....

DeletedUser

People need hotels if they want to be efficient on The-West, and I was thinking it might be a great idea if towns earned money for every stay at their hotel. For example, someone uses your janitor's closet, the $10 they spent will automatically go to your town treasury to be used for something else.

Sound fair enough?

Oh i made a post on this! haha just found your one though! its crap that the money doenst go anywhere!! it should well go to the town treasury! its actually quite bad that it doesnt! hmmm... i actually thought it did at first but obviously not!!:mad:

DeletedUser

I agree, with poster, the hotel should belong to town or pay "rent" at least,
some unknown %
(still you built it, u should get profit)

DeletedUser

But 5% in the beginning will be low, maybe a set amount per level...

i think $5 for lvl 1 $10 for lvl 2 and so on i think that sound fair right?

so $25.00 max income per person.. :D

DeletedUser

eh it wont be possible because just think of the price in real life hotels... the people who clean it up and get it in perfect shape should get paid a lot and then the materials needed to clean it and keep it in a good condition.

DeletedUser

good idea, but of the $10 that goes to the hotel, 8 or 9 dollars should be spent on hotel services, meaning you only get 1 or 2 dollars.

DeletedUser

I can see why people want this implimented but it would make, building up a town very easy

DeletedUser

eh it wont be possible because just think of the price in real life hotels... the people who clean it up and get it in perfect shape should get paid a lot and then the materials needed to clean it and keep it in a good condition.

good thing this is not real life then huh? lol :rolleyes: