Futu's l33t skillz

• Thread starter DeletedUser22685
  • Start date

DeletedUser22685

I guess it's time for me to post my portfolio.

Here's where it all began, my entry into the Innogames International Graphics Contest of 2010. My work here, though largely unpolished compared to some of the later masterpieces I produced, showed clear signs of the raw talent possessed:

[SPOIL]
mydoga.png
[/SPOIL]

Here's the Easter Wombat making his annual appearance at the Sydney Royal Easter Show of 2011. This image was used in the advertising campaigns for the show last year, and will forever remain an icon of Australian artistry:

[SPOIL]
8aAafk5.png
[/SPOIL]

Here we have my long standing forum signature, simple yet effective. A work of brilliance, I must say:

[SPOIL]
lgtb599.png
[/SPOIL]

Here are a couple of simple pieces I drew for the Song Pictionary thread. They're also the only two fully coloured artworks you'll see in my collection. Not only can I express an extraordinarily sophisticated artwork using only a black brush, but my mastery of colour selection is clearly demonstrated by the contrast and impeccable balance of these two artworks. It goes without saying that they were both guessed on the first attempt. Is there anything I can't do?

Stairway to Heaven:

[SPOIL]
2dmb8go.png
[/SPOIL]

Sympathy for the Devil:

[SPOIL]
2niwl7n.png
[/SPOIL]

Next up is my entry in 2013's "Love" themed Sig of the Week #1. Regardless of how many times I see this image recreated on billboards or in the cupid's own personal advertising campaign, it still brings a tear to my eye each and every time I lay eyes upon it. Through my own consideration for others, I requested that this sig be exempt from voting in order to give the other contestants a chance. Despite this, it still placed second.

[SPOIL]
ztt3B9P.png
[/SPOIL]

Here we have my interpretation of a post by turda, which, inspired by his journey throughout the United States, gives a more accurate representation of Hellstromm's natural habitat. Raccoons have been known to walk headlong into wall-sized versions of this picture, such is its realism.

[SPOIL]
3todZ7p.png
[/SPOIL]

On occasion, I have been known to venture outside my usual area of expertise (entertainment). They say a picture paints a thousand words, but when done by a true master, it paints slightly more. One notable example of this is the picture I used to back up one of my arguments in a debate regarding the recent Easter Showdown. The image, in the form of a comic strip, is used with extreme effectiveness to drive my point home and leaves my opponents speechless.

[SPOIL]
1lPJ7YS.png
[/SPOIL]

Not only am I immensely talented, but my generosity knows no bounds. I'm incredibly humble too, but that's off topic. In this idea thread we see an artistically impaired forum user struggling to provide the visual aid needed to secure their proposal a spot in the Development Discussions forum. Fortunately for him, I was willing to come along and save the day. But I didn't stop with a visual aid, I was feeling so incredibly generous that I decided I'd relieve the Innogames graphic designers of their jobs as well.

[SPOIL]The awesomeness of this image exceeds our file size limit by quite a huge amount, so you'll have to click on this smaller version to view the true masterpiece:

[/SPOIL]

My portfolio draws to a close, but fear not! I have plenty more mind blowing material to display. Here we have a zombie prostitute riding a bike and towing a caravan while smoking weed. This, along with an artwork by mwfossils, represented .net in an internal competition between .net, the German server and the French server. As you can imagine, .net blew away the competition. Click at your own risk, this spoiler contains one of the most majestic scenes you'll ever see.

[SPOIL]
S1Jb0oQ.png
[/SPOIL]

As we well and truly draw to a close, I present to you the banner that is used on the Beta team's internal Wiki. I was personally requested to create this banner, and I think it goes without saying that I did not disappoint.

[SPOIL]
CRmosyi.png

gIsNgON.png

bKWbbbQ.png
[/SPOIL]

Last but not least, this is a portrait of the lead community manager of The West. He later got this surgically implanted onto his face, so that every njub knows not to mess with him.

[SPOIL]
ulIGFSD.png
[/SPOIL]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34084

As we well and truly draw to a close, I present to you the banner that is used on the Beta team's internal Wiki. I was personally requested to create this banner, and I think it goes without saying that I did not disappoint.

[SPOIL]
R948qX5.png
[/SPOIL]
Oh no... this image again...

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]
R948qX5.png
[/SPOIL]

i still love how good your picture describes me :D

DeletedUser22685

Well this isn't MS Paint, but I felt the urge to make this before the Australia Federal Election tomorrow and thought I might as well post it here. It's not great (obviously), but it's meant to be humorous, not a perfect Photoshop.

[spoil]
KHDsv5t.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser5046

great artworks from you futu...when will my interpretation of me be created? :p

DeletedUser22685

There have been a few new versions of the Beta Team Banner since the original one in my first post. The two versions with the biggest changes came about due to a couple of new additions to the team.

Below is the evolution of the banner (yes, this is the banner of an official Innogames site):

[spoil]
CRmosyi.png

gIsNgON.png

bKWbbbQ.png
[/spoil]