Futu's l33t skillz

• Thread starter DeletedUser22685
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Prefer the bat and shrooms over replacing girls with noodles and paintbrush with booger down the middle.

Q: Ow many noodles get 72 vergens?

DeletedUser22685

I'm branching out into colour! Grumpy Cat portrait:

PAA0mW2.png

DeletedUser22685

I spent two months living with cats, then two months thinking of all the things that make me grumpy, then two months in a meditative state before I was able to draw that picture.

DeletedUser22685

Somehow it's escaped my notice for 18 months that I forgot to upload this image of J-Dawg (sometimes known as Joony) and his Joon Buggy. It's dated a couple of months after the original J-Dawg portrait.

[SPOIL]
XJ6zSZq.png
[/SPOIL]

jarograv

Hi futu,
Christmas is coming up and I think this would make a really great gift for my aunt May. Is there a store where I can purchase prints or maybe even get this made into a cross stitch or blanket?

~Jaro

Nisa

Hi futu,
Christmas is coming up and I think this would make a really great gift for my aunt May. Is there a store where I can purchase prints or maybe even get this made into a cross stitch or blanket?

~Jaro

I wish I could afford Futu's prints. Blanket is a great idea for Xmas presents, but way too expensive for me. Pure art.

DeletedUser34084

There have been a few new versions of the Beta Team Banner since the original one in my first post. The two versions with the biggest changes came about due to a couple of new additions to the team.

Below is the evolution of the banner (yes, this is the banner of an official Innogames site):

CRmosyi.png

gIsNgON.png

bKWbbbQ.png
Totally not stalking you btw. Still waiting for an updated one so we don't have to use a counterfit version haha :p

DeletedUser15368

Totally not stalking you btw. Still waiting for an updated one so we don't have to use a counterfit version haha :p

Shouldn't be too difficult, just need to remove a couple of people (sadly) and add one new one. Your portrait is simply amazing. Futu redefined art for me.