Fun Fort Battle

DeletedUser

Ladies and Gentlemen...:p

THE FUN FORT BATTLE

I will be attacking the Iron Fortress at approximatly 18:30 today...it's ok...they know it's coming :)

What - ATTACK or DEFEND
Where - Iron Fortress
When - THURSDAY 18:30ish Server Time (aka 29 April 2010)

We are going to try to have a non political, non alliance based fort battle for those who want to join in to earn some XP and general fort battle experience.

ANYONE who wishes to attend is encouraged to turn up and take part.

Obviously acheiving some sort of balance in the two sides is key to everyone earning maximum XP :) so.

All towns who are known to be interested have been mailed, however if your town has not been mailed, or if you are not getting the info from your town founders, please feel free to turn up and join in...

Join whichever side you wish...or mail me and i'll let you know which side is in most need.

Thanks,

Good Luck :huh:

Enjoy :rolleyes:

Bob T. Builder

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16972

I just want to say "THANK YOU" to Bob T. Builder for arranging this fort battle and others like it. World 3 does feel rather empty lately, but I think what Bob has done here shows that a few players really can take it upon themselves to make the game more fun for everyone.

Kudos Bob. Of course I couldn't make it to that particular fort battle because of my schedule, but I still appreciate what you're doing.

DeletedUser

This one didn't quite work as planned, we ended up a little heavy on the defence for a good balanced battle :(

I've been away for a little while, but i'm back now and hopefully i'll be able to rustle another one fairly soon.

And thanks [blush]

DeletedUser

Dunno, which was it lol ;) sorry i didn't get into the main forum for a while :s

DeletedUser

RIGHT ANOTHER FUN FORT BATTLE IS BEING PLANNED FOR THIS THURSDAY,

The first post in this thread has been updated for the new information.

DeletedUser

RIGHT ANOTHER FUN FORT BATTLE IS BEING PLANNED FOR THIS TOMORROW,

The first post in this thread has been updated for the new information.