full grown cowboy

DeletedUser

And you watch your uncle piss, but you don't hear us judging you:unsure:

I know you would like to watch me take a big, long piss, wouldn't you toko? Want me to hook up a camera just for you?

DeletedUser

Serious question here, were your parents also "full grown cowboys"?

no but your were to being give birth to a [beep] like you and also you should have being born from your father and drink something else instead of milk ;)

DeletedUser

no but your were to being give birth to a [beep] like you and also you should have being born from your father and drink something else instead of milk ;)

Are the proud of you turning out to be a "full grown cowboy"? I hope their not judgmental or anything like that, are they? :eek:hmy:

DeletedUser

have you ever tried a brain or piss treatment anytime ??

oh i forgot doctor will kick you as soon as he sees you :p

DeletedUser

have you ever tried a brain or piss treatment anytime ??

oh i forgot doctor will kick you as soon as he sees you :p

Please stay on topic.

This thread is about you coming out the clos.....err I mean turning into a "full grown cowboy"!!!

Congratz are in order!

DeletedUser

Jesus Christ
haven't seen anyone like you well you are really bullied in irl and come here being a troll and thinking you are good just get out of my thread and get a life

DeletedUser

toko is not a child well he isn't a human he is just a lame internet virus

DeletedUser

Jesus Christ
What's up?

Jesus-Has-Two-Daddies.gif

DeletedUser3717

Jesus Christ
haven't seen anyone like you well you are really bullied in irl and come here being a troll and thinking you are good just get out of my thread and get a life

Well done, now try and get the rank without getting banned at least 500 times for spamming :p

DeletedUser

Toko probably stalks those of us close enough to him and spies on us while peeing.