full grown cowboy

DeletedUser

I can't wait till Elmyr gets back for some damage control. he is going to have a fun time with that.

DeletedUser14280

Who's Toko22? I keep seeing the name in this thread but I have no idea who it is!

Also, don't you think that "Full-grown cowboy" is a bit sexist?
Can we have Bartenders instead? They get tons of respect as well, lest they put something nasty in your beer.

DeletedUser

This really has nothing to do with anything, but I guess that makes it fit in with a lot of posts in these areas...

If you are going to "ignore" somebody, it doesn't make any sense to comment on not "seeing" or "hearing" him every time the person posts. Why not just ignore him?:mad:

DeletedUser

This really has nothing to do with anything, but I guess that makes it fit in with a lot of posts in these areas...

If you are going to "ignore" somebody, it doesn't make any sense to comment on not "seeing" or "hearing" him every time the person posts. Why not just ignore him?:mad:

:laugh:

DeletedUser

That's what I was going to suggest, although perhaps not like that.

Ahem.
"Who's Toko?"
Who's Toko22? I keep seeing the name in this thread but I have no idea who it is!

Also, don't you think that "Full-grown cowboy" is a bit sexist?
Can we have Bartenders instead? They get tons of...
Good lord, we've found someone worse than this supposed Toko.

So, Franklin, did you know that your rep power goes up if you have 1000 posts in non-Off-topic sections?

It can't be too hard,...
I'm like food for him - he simply cannot ignore me;)

DeletedUser

i am going to ignore you from now
But we aren't ignoring anyone.
Who's there to ignore?
Does that clear things up for you? :huh:

I can't believe I actually was on the same line of thought as you. Maybe I need a break.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14280

I'd rather express bafflement whenever someone mentions this Toko22 then actually ignore it.

DeletedUser

If you're "beautiful" and not "handsome" maybe you're the full grown cowboy....

DeletedUser

Weren't you the one calling BK gay based on his post count name?

I probably won't prod any information out of you, but why do you think you act so mean on here?

DeletedUser

Weren't you the one calling BK gay based on his post count name?

I probably won't prod any information out of you, but why do you think you act so mean on here?

What does being a "full grown cowboy" has anything to do with being gay?:unsure: