Friendship Questline

• Thread starter xXSweatyandReadyXx
  • Start date

DeletedUser

So I have all the friendship bracelet quests available, however I have no idea as how to get the bracelets. I tried following the hints (i.e. repairing fences for the sheriff and fishing for Waupee) however I found no bracelets from doing the jobs. Am I missing something?

Thanks

DeletedUser

Yes, the correct jobs. If you wish to know the specific jobs, look in Quest Discussions at the thread made for this quest.

DeletedUser31239

Could you post a link for us cause I am struggling to find the thread that you mentioned. Thanks.

DeletedUser17612

The description on those quests are not for actual jobs, only for job sites.
When they talk about river, you need to check all jobs that can be done on river to find the right one. When they talk about tree, you check the "tree jobs",...

You can get more specific deatils on quests in this part of forum
http://forum.the-west.net/forumdisplay.php?f=92

DeletedUser22685

The one at the very top of the list in Quest Discussion, but it's too late to complete that part of the quest anyway. It expired at the beginning of the 5th of August. It was the only quest in the series that had a time requirement, so it was the only one that needed to be completed in a hurry.

Here's the thread anyway: Friendship Week [SPOILER ALERT]

DeletedUser

please help..... where do i find the bracelet for henry. Done with selling and printing he newspaper

found them..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37649

Okay. So I would like to ask a noob questions. What am I supposed to do for the bracelets quest? I just want a little nudge in the right direction. Thanks

Never mind
Okay, I found out what to do.

Now I feel really dumb.

DeletedUser30417

Each bracelet will only drop on a specific job (any duration will do). The quest information has clues to point you in the right direction.

DeletedUser37645

i've had this quest open for months . can someone just tell me what job to do for henry's braclet i don't see a billboard