Friendship Points

DeletedUser31022

Nope not everyone drives Ferrari but if I wanted to I could again get that without having any friends! All it takes is money! so why not offer the items to those that are already paying just make it, like the Ferrari, an obtuse amount of say our own nuggets!

DeletedUser

You can do that in a farming clone: pay an obtuse amount for the world.....the west is not a farming clone.....

DeletedUser

I hate to bump a long dead thread, but I figure it's better than starting a new one..

I wanted to ask what seems to have already been asked, but not answered.. What are those of us without friends to do, to get some of these bonuses? Obviously the more extravagant rewards, such as the 'private world', are going to be impossible, but should there not be slightly easier ways to get small amounts of friendship points? Or is there no space for things to be easy (or free) in Inno's cash cow?

DeletedUser

The answer is don't bother. Only a handful of people will be able to take advantage of this, so it's not like the world is going to be unbalanced or anything.

DeletedUser

I was hoping to be able to get the Elephant, but I suppose you're probably right. I guess I won't bother.

Red Falcon

Whoa! I never knew about this Friendship Points system until just now. Gosh! And I thought I knew just about EVERYTHING concerning The West. He-He...I guess I still have a lot more to learn. Although I doubt I'll ever be referring any friends to play The West. At least not right now.

DeletedUser

I have on a server almost 50k Friendship points.
Did it on a legal way, so don't start accusing me for dunno what ;)

I was wondering, when u get 50k friendshippoints, u are allowed to pick 10 items.
Are these items just normal clothing, guns, etc...
Or are these items like Al Swear's belt and stuff?
Or are they those very rare items (like that speedy turtle)?

Anyone familiar with this?

king regards

DeletedUser22493

Ten different items of your choice.*
* Developers or game master restricted items cannot be selected.

Any 10 items besides the GM items like Rocketing Turtle and so on..
So yes, ofcourse you can pick named items like Buffaloes Pants..

DeletedUser14006

Pick 10 x Howdah's Pistol and sell them each for $350k netting you a massive $3.5m :)

DeletedUser22493

Pick 10 x Howdah's Pistol and sell them each for $350k netting you a massive $3.5m :)

No-can-do..
Ten different items of your choice.*
* Developers or game master restricted items cannot be selected.

Any 10 items besides the GM items like Rocketing Turtle and so on..
So yes, ofcourse you can pick named items like Buffaloes Pants..

DeletedUser

So,Howdah's...Inno belt... are in those 10 items?scalp or sniper rifle? geronimo's shotgun maybe?or only the "normal" items like BB leg guards, Boone's axe... etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So,Howdah's...Inno belt... are in those 10 items?scalp or sniper rifle? geronimo's shotgun maybe?or only the "normal" items like BB leg guards, Boone's axe... etc.

yes, you can get anything except admin only items like sword of thousand truths, rocket turtle etc.

DeletedUser

Hello,

can anyone give more specific informations about this. if you get your own world, what do you get with that? can you make profit, do you set the server conditions, etc?

thank you.

DeletedUser15641

you make your own options or you can make new features if you like etc.

yes, you can get anything except admin only items like sword of thousand truths, rocket turtle etc.

Maybe you can get the sword and rocket turtle in your own server.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22685

I would assume you can, but that's not what he was talking about.

DeletedUser15641

Wow that is nice....and i am also assuming you can add 1 trillion skills?

DeletedUser22685

Well past 500 you'd have to do it manually but technically you can, if you have a few spare days to non-stop click.