Friendship Points

DeletedUser22493

From what I can tell, you get your own private world, where you get to choose who get in and not. In other words, you get to play God.

dsdsdsh.jpg

DeletedUser14006

Sounds stupid to me... I remain sceptical until proven wrong.

DeletedUser

well, you need 500k FP to get it, which is just about impossible, unless bill gates starts playing the west :p

DeletedUser

10.000 FP (7 points) gives you Reset potion, you can use it to reset your attributes and skills.

DeletedUser563

no when they interact with the game. well seems you will need to have a lot of friends to be worth it for you. I posted a way here to beat the system which will be quite easy. And then had a second thought and deleted it. The friendship referral system is dead to me. Im not gonna walk a minefield to get you a lot of dough and then get perma banned in the end. No sir thanks but no thanks.

DeletedUser

only FP gained in latest update on Beta seems to be from using nuggets and not from your invited players gaining levels or registering via your link only. I hope I'm wrong but I was checking thins and it seems to work that way.

Edit: There is one point when player register via your link.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser563

thats actually the norm. Other game I play have the following system you get 10% of the gold a person earns or buys. But like I said there is too many ifs and buts atm for a experienced player to use the referral system. They can keep their rewards as far as I'm concerned.

DeletedUser

lol everybody knows how to beat the system....just use a friend's link to a world you don't currently play on and spend nuggets like there's no tomorrow.......

DeletedUser563

After reading rebow's post which I assume is a joke(Btw good one) does someone have a link to the actual page where friendship point is explained, Abedy can you tell us how much nuggets your wife brought. Innogames of course knows that on foreign language worlds they would probably use this variation of their current pushing system there :(. With that I mean players is constantly asking me there to push items to them which I refuse . The system would work as follows player A and Player B both play world 3 player A is strong in world 1 whereas player B is strong in world 5. Now they delete their existing accounts to not have more than 1 account per world. They go on moneybookers and transfer money to the others moneybookers account. using the referral link they join the others strong world. Using the other players money they each buy massive amounts of nuggets gaining the max reward for the others account. Now it is clear that this would constitute clear abuse. But since Innocentgames cant see what goes on in Moneybookers they would be none the wiser. if indeed FP is related to nuggets its a clearly an easily abused system. but lets look at the bigger picture

Player A :) "oh i have a boone's axe now but still am a noob"

Player B :) "oh what will i do with my gatling gun. jakkals will get green with envy ha ha ha.

Innogames :) "kashing kashing yeah new porche woot woot"

Me :( "Why is there suddenly 100 noobs with gatling guns/boone's axes and me still stuck on the precise winchester"

This is a hypothetical situation. If your really so desperate to get a quick leg up on older more experienced players. Get a life.

DeletedUser31397

If it is really like that, how will players get anything on older worlds where plays bout 2k-3k players lol

DeletedUser563

Ok like they are going to give you your own world. They have know opened the gates I will not have anything to do with this system even if I could get my own world. Damnit apparently they all watched some show where people rode on turtles 20 :) :) later they watched the episode of south park where Cartman inherited a Entertainment park.They also must prepare themselves for a massive backlash because they cannot control social platforms such as facebook where you can create any Identity in 2 minutes. But ok good to know how this system works. This will be my final post about this. I will also not be referring anyone to this trainsmash.

DeletedUser22493

For some reason, I have 9 friendship points.
If my friend(s) have to spend nuggets for me to get FP, how come I only have 9? Isn't the exchange rate 1-1?

It's not possible to spend 9 nuggets.. It's an uneven number.

DeletedUser

For some reason, I have 9 friendship points.
If my friend(s) have to spend nuggets for me to get FP, how come I only have 9? Isn't the exchange rate 1-1?

You can gain FP not only for your friend's spent nuggets, but also for their levelling.

DeletedUser31022

So where do players without a social life get points? I don't have any friends that would play this game other than those I've met within it.

DeletedUser2708

Yes it is, I see odd number nugget charges all the time for things like buying products and reducing travel times.

DeletedUser31022

This idea just seems a little unfair. I really don't have any friends that would play this game much less pay for it other than those I've met from within the game. So how does a person without a social life aquire some of these items that are all based on out of game achievement?

I understand wanting to get new players and bring in more money but I'm sure I'm not the only one that doesn't socialize much. These items should all be attainable with in-game achievements not by just those that have the most friends outside of the game.