Friendship Points

DeletedUser22493

Could someone explain this new system to me? What are friendship points for, and where can you see how many you have collected?

DeletedUser

Points are rewarded when you invite new players, people who do not play the game yet but join after you invite them through your referral link. I don't know where you see your points.

DeletedUser

I have a question: Can't you use the referral link to invite people who already play to join another world?

DeletedUser

I have a question: Can't you use the referral link to invite people who already play to join another world?

Getting people to use your referral link to make a new account on a world they don't play seems iffy, but, it seems Game Rules haven't been updated with anything regarding referrals.

DeletedUser

I think the game rules will be changed before w16 comes out.....having 50 million people sign up on one person's ref link would very abusive.....

DeletedUser

Note, just invite player doesn't mean you get a point :) Player has to be active and play in order you to get some point. Also noticed that this doesn't give you quick points so I think buying a nuggets is involved too.

Some interesting facts.

10 FP - well filled pipe
50 FP - 1000 exp
100 FP - 5000$
500 FP - steel lined box
1000 FP - elephant (150% speed)
5000 FP - weapon (just saw melee weapon, but maybe there is ranged option too, will add it soon to twdb)

Haven't seen any report above 5k FP.

So you can see you need much more FP(friend points) to get next reward. I think to prevent abuse its good idea not to make it too easy and also this should bring more players to worlds, well done Inno :)

DeletedUser

Just by extrapolation, you would need to acquire 500k FP to have your own world....

Deleted User - 1802579

So anyone knows how these so called friend points are calculated? Seems a much to invite and actually get 5k new players on TW lol.

DeletedUser

They need to have used at least 1 nugget for their points to count? Or do you get a point for every nugget they buy?

DeletedUser

well, i got 50 points when my wife activated premium so its every nugget spent

DeletedUser

I really hope they change the game rules before this is abused......and does you wife play now or she just your guinea pig? ;)

DeletedUser

:D well, had to force her a bit as she is opposite of me, but I deleted all my accounts anyway, left only one as I don't have time because of other things in my life.

As you said, this feature is one of few which can be easily abused if not managed properly. Hope they will realize this unless buying a nuggets is a main priority, but still overpowered items will unbalance the game if too many will be gained on same server. Well, this is something new and nobody can tell how it will go. Only time will give us more info so probably then proper rules can be written.

DeletedUser14006

What does it mean by 'Have your own world', really, what the hell does that consist of?