Frequency of note part 1 on certain jobs...

DeletedUser

Note Part 1 - Firefighter with 27 LP non-premium (618-1854).
Of course, the Adventurer can't use it. Ugliest piece of $700 I ever saw.
What does Adventurer class have to do with not being able to use the note 1?
The 3 pieces of note can be obtained and used by any character class in the same way and the reward as well. Now if you specifically with your adventurer character made some wrong decisions, please do not generalize and write "My Adventurer" instead of "The Adventurer", because you misinform people.

DeletedUser

Is ok, just making sure the information in questions and guides is kept correct. The last thing we need is mislead people in a section meant to help. :)

DeletedUser

Interesting to see so many responses to my thread.

I recently found 2 more from evangelizing and another from trading with indians, so maybe this character is just super blessed. Either that or all my melee characters on other worlds are just super cursed :/

I now have 4 pieces of note part 1 in my inventory and I've vendored 2, lol. So ridiculous :laugh:

DeletedUser

Yeah its totally random. I'm still looking and will have to keep on. Too bad the PoNP item drops are random.

DeletedUser23252

So when looking for items, as an example Gray Leather Hat buy for 2000 and sell for 1000. What number would I use in relation to luck the buy price or sell price......or is it the out of town buy price of 8000 dollars?

DeletedUser

Is the buy price (the one would normally appear in your town's shop).

DeletedUser

Are we sure its 1400(buy price) and not 700(sell price)?

I've put 28 hours of evangelizing at 90% motivation with 1490 as the average, and I've gotten no items yet.

However, My lowest possible $ amount for luck items is 726, which makes me wonder if its the sell price and not the buy price?

DeletedUser

I can bet the most precious parts of my body that it is the buy price. From the luck jobs I have worked on and the items I have received I guarantee you it's the buy price. In your case it's bad luck. I have heard of people searching for the note for more than 8 months, sometimes a year.

DeletedUser

Is it the buy price or the sell price saga will have to debated all over again as I did 3 Charlaton jobs first thing after sleeping for eight hours and I left my town without any money on me at all. I picked up the piece of note part 1 after completing my first job and I chose to do the jobs for 2 hours each. According to the information agaist luck the rate is between $ 507 - 1523 (adventurer level 90).

DeletedUser17612

Your example tells us nothing on this subject, as both buy and sell price were in the range (700$, 1400$).

DeletedUser

Unless someone shows me he received an item only at the sell price, than it's just bollox. The buy price is important, no debate.