Freeze Premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

A simple idea, how about an option to pause premium use for a couple of days, for example on weekends. A button can be placed next to each premium from where we can select to freeze it for specific days or dates.

I know it will be against the companies profit policy, but I believe that it will give an extra motive to people to use premium, bearing in mind that it will not be wasted on weekends that they cannot login. As a compromised solution we can not freeze a premium for more than 3 days.

DeletedUser

I quite like it. It's annoying when you get premium as a quest reward then realize you can only use a fraction of it.

DeletedUser

You need to follow Guidelines for Posting [READ FIRST] if you want the idea to stay open.

One thing you need to definitely address is abuse prevention. Abuse example: turn off premium income every time you sleep. Even worse would be fort fighters who freeze premium character advantage between battles. If you have one battle per day, premium character could last 336 days. It's actually even worse than that, because it only matters if you have premium when the battle begins. You could turn it on for several seconds before the battle starts and turn it right back off and have it last forever.

DeletedUser

It could be like vacation mode, where it stops premium at the end of that day rather than an instant stop on it.
One problem I foresee. If you can pause your premium and make it last longer, Innogames lose out on you having to pay for it more often, for that reason, it will never be implemented, they may be stupid, but they're not total .

DeletedUser16008

LMAO are you serious ?, thats a sure fire way to reduce revenue, its a total non starter.

No to this idea

DeletedUser

I think the only form it would happen would be to freeze it when you're on vacation mode, which it doesn't do IIRC. Another possibility I could see is shorter duration premiums that cost slightly more, like 30 nuggets for a week or 5 nuggets for 24 hours.

Deleted User - 1278415

Well not in idea guidelines format.

I agree with Vic, besides they would probably make you pay 3 nuggets to freeze it each time haha

Status
Not open for further replies.