Free nuggets when purchasing

DeletedUser16008

OK this is something ive long known that will benefit everyone in the Prem community when purchasing nuggets.

two ways of saving nuggets, the second is new and will rock your socks off..............

You have ways to pay depending on your country right ? .......but...........

1. If you check the exchange rates you can pay in a currency other than your own and it could save you upto 30% I advise checking worldwide ( euros ) vs your own and see what you can get.

2. On worldwide you can presently buy 2750 for 49.99 whereas say UK can only buy 1000 for 19.99 ... take the exchange into account and i can buy 2750 nuggets for £41 vs 2000 nuggets for £39.98

Q 1 Why do country flags not have this option for 2750 for 49.99 in their own currency for starters ??

Q 2 why arnt the rates and nuggets set depending on the currency strength ? I know this answer btw is its too hard but anyways its a valid Q

Just thought id give the community the chance of getting bonus free nuggets & seeing as Inno arnt going to tell you I will.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14006

Yup, to my anger and frustration I only figured this out a couple of months ago, now I pay only using Euros.

I have considered writing to the developers about how I feel insulted that I have been ripped off and over the past 3 years with how much money I have overspent using GBP method instead of Euros.

DeletedUser16008

Oh Id like to add here me bringing this up is intended to have a benefit to both players and Inno.

Players can have the bonus free nuggets and save money and Inno will get more income on the basis more will purchase nuggets when they know about this ... overall it should be a win win for all.

Anytime Inno wish to contact me about consulting, marketing, development and maximising profit and taking care of the playing community at the same time they are welcome. I don't come cheap but I am worth my weight in gold nuggets ;)

DeletedUser

Unfortunately you said it, exchange rates are too ambiguous and ever changing to be written down at a set price. At some point, somebody is going to be jipped on some end. =\

DeletedUser

Much of the "nation-based" price standards are due to the third-party agents, that tack on their own fees, Inno must go through in order to provide alternative pay options. It's simply not so simple.

DeletedUser16008

As i said i know its not simple about exchange etc

And the answer to my second suggestion is ? why isnt the 49.99 available in other flags huh ? methinks thats a bit rough don't you think ?

DeletedUser

Did you know there's also a 4500 nuggets for 79.99 euros deal? It shows up on Germany, Finland, and several others, I think.

DeletedUser25892

Did you know there's also a 4500 nuggets for 79.99 euros deal? It shows up on Germany, Finland, and several others, I think.

It is about a $20 saving from the US :)...but does say premium points...not sure what those are haha! AND I THINK I AM RAGING RIGHT NOW...Paypal does free conversion....could have had tons of free nuggets!!! WHY!!! WHY!!!..**silence**

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25606

its almost double nuggets for australians
8.80 for 200
9.90 euro 400

get on the nugget bandwagon :D

and yea vic , it can only be good for inno and players , gotta love something that actually is win/win

DeletedUser

Sometimes it's about setting limits to prevent certain types of fraud, limits which can be set by several parties. In this case Inno has a combination of factors (the CC company, the man-in-between website, like daopay, service charges, etc...).

Fundamentally, it's the same reason why the App store is still a little cheaper to buy things in say dollars, than in Euros. But yeah Vic, just shop around, find the cheapest rate (based on your actual exchange rate), and go buy it.

BTW, worth pointing out. Some credit card companies charge the purchase of foreign goods (so if you buy nuggets in Pounds when you're based in the US) as a CASH transaction-rate and not Credit. IE you don't get the 25 days grace period before interest accrues. --> So check with your CC company how they would handle a nugget purchase in Pesos when you live in India, for example, before buying any this way!

DeletedUser17278

Vic, I would like to thank you for bringing this to my attention.

I tested this yesterday with a purchase of 4500 nuggets for 79.99 Euro. After all the exchange costs and fees I still saved $25 U.S. dollars purchasing this way.

DeletedUser

Note to Canadians,
The current exchange rate is at parity with USD (US$ = Can$).

However, you get 1000 nuggets for 31 can$ and 1000 nuggets for 27USD

You can save 13% by paying in USD or Euro.

DeletedUser33631

I feel sick as I have only just read this thread having purchased 1000 nuggets for £19.99 today. I guess it's my own fault for not investigating.