Free money

DeletedUser

I'm quitting the world, and I have a bunch of inventory to get rid of, but no active town to give it to. Message me ingame, I have the same name.

DeletedUser

Not as far as I know, I just want to join a town to donate money before I go. It's not giving any undue advantage, and there's no real money involved, so I don't see any clauses of the rules that apply.

EDIT:On that note, the money has been donated. Thanks to everyone who showed any interest, but this thread can now be locked.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i ill take it but i can not get a hold of my town owner to see if he wants all that inventory if u can hold it for me i will holler back when i get a hold of him if thats ok u can message me in the game i gave the same name thx

DeletedUser

i ill take it but i can not get a hold of my town owner to see if he wants all that inventory if u can hold it for me i will holler back when i get a hold of him if thats ok u can message me in the game i gave the same name thx

You should have noticed the date of his last reply and the EDIT part at the bottom.