Free bonds

DeletedUser

Hi,

When I logged in today (El Dorado) I got this message:

Howdy Sinterklaas! The Sheriff wishes to honor your great deeds and to hand you 1000 bonds as a token of his appreciation. You can exchange bonds for valuable items in the Union Pacific Shop. Have fun spending them! Your Team from The West

But I understand not everyone got this.
Many thanks that I did, but why?
Did I win something or did I complete some kind of quest?

Greetz Sint

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35304

All i can say is:U lucky devil u :)))
I have no idea how u got them ,but now i want them also :))).And just like u i want some clarifications...hell i demand clarifications :p

DeletedUser

I've also got them...Is this some kind of bug ?
Or they were giving bounds to random players ?

DeletedUser36298

I got it as well,no idea why tho,oh well I spent it right away dun even care xD

DeletedUser35120

Nope, I heard Zeta get it in w12.

:razz: at you, Zeta! :p

DeletedUser8627

Yes, some players meeting undisclosed requirements were issued bond letters. Some of us got lucky and some of us didn't. :huh:

DeletedUser35304

i am lvl 28 in Az and i got nada :(...I really can.t understand why they would make events liek this just to please some guys and piss of the rest.If ur giving away soemthign for free,why on earth won.t u give to all?
Em i the only one who fells like this??

DeletedUser

Thank you for contacting us. What happened was an algorithm was run on our worlds and certain players meeting certain requirements were all given a 1000 bonds to help with their gameplay. Unfortunately not everyone got this letter though

is what was pasted in the chat on el dorado.

An i disagree with you craghack, why does it pisses you off that you get nothing and others do? thats just greed.

DeletedUser35304

An i disagree with you craghack, why does it pisses you off that you get nothing and others do? thats just greed.

U can call it as u want...but 1k bonds it.s huge amount.U know very well how hard it is to colect them...hell i know it.On Colorado ,when i was on ff build i did 2 ff per day ,all the daily quests and tasks and i still didn.t manage to get 1k in 1 month.It was like having a second job playing the game like that...cuz osme of the ff.s may last more then 1h..and i had to get up at the craziest hours posible to make this posible.
U can call it stupidity,greed or what ever u want...all i know is that 1k bonds are very valuble and very hard to come by.And when someone gets them for free,jsut like that,out of the blue sky,u can be darn sure that i want some.I mean there free....a free and very rare and good thing to have .
No Zeta....u must be crazy not to want a FREE thing like this.I.m not picking on the ppl that got them...bravo for them that they received this bonds...i'm picking on those that spread this bonds.
What were the criteria?How come they got it and i don.t?If they would have put a msg saying:''Hey ppl,and u idiot Crag,were going to give bonds to the low lvl.s cuz they didn.t had the chance to participate in the last so called tombola event that we had''....i could understand .....but they didn.t said anything.
So again...why shouldn.y i ask how come i didn.t got anything?
But ofc i am the greedy one...so be it...but why didn.t i got anythign that others got for free?U see my point?

DeletedUser

They, probably, made a special requirement (like have 750 or more quests completed) and gave the bond letters to those people.
The ones that don´t have that, didn´t got them.

The only thing to ask is "What was the requirement?".

Just compare the accounts that got them and check for similar things.

DeletedUser35304

Exactly my point.Now i can.t even ask 1 question cuz i am greedy aparently :(.

fortfighter1

Does not bother me, congrats to the guys and girls who got them for free. Nice to see some people get a late xmas present off Inno.

DeletedUser

I have heard of people getting gear and steel boxes while away for a period of time. Congrats to all who got this item, you are lucky. As for the rest, yes it may seem unfair at first but look at it this way, we can still get something in the future. The county fair is always giving away free bonds. There are many ways to get "Free Bonds". Also, Crag I don't think it was anything personal against you.

DeletedUser

Im level 5, not active in .NET because I play in Brazilian server and I received them. Cool, thanks Inno/CoMa ;)