Founder Town Locations [maps]

DeletedUser

Since people are still having trouble finding the founder towns, I thought I'd put up some maps. The towns are in the white square on the center right of each.

Boston:
3215268655_07886a6dbf.jpg

New York:
3215268659_ea25224e7c.jpg

Washington:
3215268665_9c6797abf5.jpg

Richmond:
3215268661_28b46628de.jpg

DeletedUser

Thanks for sharing. This will really help players who are looking for a hotel.

DeletedUser

yeah, but it sucks for those who joined a couple days late. lucky me, i didnt, and im heading over to new york now.

DeletedUser

I had no idea there were founder towns, glad I do now, realy gunna help if I have any hope of getting my own town.

DeletedUser

I really think these founder towns could offer more, but that is a discussion for another thread.

NIce initiatie :)

DeletedUser

I really think these founder towns could offer more, but that is a discussion for another thread.

NIce initiatie :)

Like what? Low level stores? I've never been on a world at the beginning, but I figured there would be other towns available before I had need of their services.

DeletedUser

Does anyone else have problems with the energy they get from sleeping in these cities? I've slept 7 hours and I got like 36 energy ...

DeletedUser

Does anyone else have problems with the energy they get from sleeping in these cities? I've slept 7 hours and I got like 36 energy ...

I haven't noticed any problems, but I've only slept for the full 8 hours. Maybe it's easier to get a full night's sleep in a ghost town than it is to nap.

DeletedUser

Let's say that you were at 0 when you went to sleep... ok. You then slept 7 hours and recovered 7/8 of the 64 for a total of 56. You then queued up a job subtracting 24 from the 56 which would put you at 32. It's really not that unreasonable that that is what happened, now is it?

DeletedUser

Guys, I'm not a noob :) Instead of 64 (I slept the whole 8 hours) i got only about 38 energy and guess what? I haven't queued any job after the 8 hours of sleep, in fact I had another 8 hours of sleep queued. So any smart ass remarks ?

DeletedUser

there is a bug in few worlds now
no energy from sleeping!
the team support on it with full power as i know so far and even fixed few worlds already.
in Bug and Game errors forums is a thread about it already...
hopeffuly all will be fixed as soon as they can....
*fingers crossed*

Last edited by a moderator: