Forum Town

DeletedUser

Why don't you just pm the players that aren't in yet. Nobody else gets to use the game boards as their personal out of game town forum. If they did the entire board would be filled with these sorts of postings. Now you are trying to recruit from this thread. That is what the recruitment threads in each world are for.

If you need an out of game forum there are plenty of free ones out there.

DeletedUser

Because I haven't been keeping track of every single player who wants an invitation.

DeletedUser

Well everyone else has to. You have 53 pages now in this thread. The thread was started to suggest the idea of Forum Town. Now that it is a real thing then you should have to play by the rules like everyone else. Not our fault if you didn't keep track of names. Why not browse through all the past posts for the names.

DeletedUser

Then it should be in the recruitment thread just like every other town in that world is. Is that not what recruitment threads are for?

DeletedUser

Because I haven't been keeping track of every single player who wants an invitation.

There was a post compiling like 10-15 people somewhere in the 50+ pages of this thread, but it's gotten to be too much of a mess to find anything.

DeletedUser

There was a post compiling like 10-15 people somewhere in the 50+ pages of this thread, but it's gotten to be too much of a mess to find anything.

I'll search for it. Thanks Elmyr.
Then it should be in the recruitment thread just like every other town in that world is. Is that not what recruitment threads are for?

It is in recruitment tyvm.

DeletedUser

Well, guys, I might not be able to get you all in for the next level of residences.

Its most likely coming after this next hotel level. However, I'm the only builder... definitely not working. So, I'm recruiting 2-3 builders, and then I'll slide a few of you in the last slots (most likely the highest levels).

DeletedUser

Next recruitment level is looking like master warrior, zoanthid, 2 builders, and an empty slot.

DeletedUser

I didnt realize the thread was still alive but i am glad it is ... I cant wait to join the town :) ive been saving every penny so that i can help out as soon as i am in.

DeletedUser

This thread was supposed to be dead. I'm just giving ya'll an update.

as soon as I get you two in, I'm hoping this thread will be closed.

DeletedUser

oh well it was fun and over 500 posts s not bad :D

should we do ity for every 3 worlds or something

DeletedUser

Same here.

I try to get some variation in my worlds. I'm a totally different person on each new world (but with the same personality).